BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Toluca Lake, CA
I use this for camera work. Be careful when using for flash photography. It can cause white cast if used too much. It blurs the pores and makes your skin look so beautiful. It is a finishing powder, NOT a setting powder
Azia E.
Azia E.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This has helped set so many of my beat faces but it seems like it doesn't completely set my makeup. I always had to pair it with a setting spray and repeat the process. It is easy to apply but I've had a few where the palette started to disintegrate toward the end of use. You definitely need a big brush.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Hobart, IN
Powder is perfect for setting the entire face and under eye area. No flashback in photos and rarely needs touch ups during the day. Under eye concealer won't crease and keeps oils on the face away through out the day
Siobhan S.
Siobhan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
This was the first time I'd tried a pressed powder instead of a loose powder and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like it! Compared to a loose powder it makes much less of a mess and is more convenient to travel with in my opinion.There is definitely danger for some gnarly flashback though.
Bryanna F.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I like this setting powder, it does it's job at least. It keeps my skin from getting super oily, which is pretty good considering it's very humid where I am. But if you are going to be taking any pictures with flash, it'll make you look like a ghost. And I personally prefer loose powder over pressed.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Want a flawless finish? Well then this product is for you. It doesn't flake off and will stay in place the entire day. It doesn't make your face dry and leaves a matte finish. I would definitely buy this again.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Madison, AL
Minimizes pores, diminishes fine lines, and makes everything look silky smooth. I'll use this after concealor to set my t zone, where I am the oilest and have visible pores, and it just smoothes everything out and makes any other powders I use on top of it glide on. My makeup stays looking fresh all day long when I use this powder.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I like this powder but BEWARE, it has terrible flashback. If you plan on taking any flash pictures at all, you should not wear this. However, for day to day wear, it keeps my skin matte and has a super soft, natural texture to it. I have repurchased this and will continue to do so
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This powder in my opinion is just OK. There is really nothing special about this product and it isn't something I would die to buy again. I prefer to use my Laura Mercier setting powder as I feel that has a stronger hold on my makeup.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Used this powder until I got every drop of product out of it, and loved every single but if it. Very wonderful product to set my whole face. Photographed wonderfully, and I mostly loved it for the flawless finish it would give my skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?