BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Marjani A.
I'm not a big powder person but I tried this in an attempt to try . I can slide all over the place with greasy skin and this helped my makeup last longer without looking too matte or dry . I would definitely try this again . It's also affordable
kristine c.
Tempe, AZ
This will forever be one of my go to products!! I've been using it ever since i could remember and the few times i picked up something else it never compared! this pressed powder has changed my life definitely a holy grail product! I never get shiny while using it and i have oily skin!
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't really see a HUGE difference in how my makeup wears with this, I use it to set all of my cream lipsticks and it's amazing! It's super easy to apply (just use a fluffy brush for your face and a sponge for your lips) and super versatile.
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER! it's fine and lasts all day. I use it as a finishing powder and it's perfect for every skin tone. I even use it on my husband before photo shoots so there's no harsh glare on the skin. Leaves you perfectly matte.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
I like the presses powder better than a loose powder. However, it's not as easy to bake with. This product leaves a little bit of a flash back in photos even though it does not have the spf to leave that flashback. I think this is an ok powder.
Amita A.
Love this Makeup Forever Pressed Powder HD, super great for setting makeup. It is light weight, easy to use, great coverage. It works great for all skin types, no cons just pros! You will love it, a must buy any day! Highly recommend!
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This product is great if you have skin that is oily or combination. My skin doesn't get too oily but with enough make up on it tends to look sooner than I would like. This powder instantly mattes the look and a little goes a long way.
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really convenient. Absorbs the oil so fast without making your face look powdery. I'd recommend this one more for people with oily skin. It keeps my makeup in place allllllllll day. I've slept with it on before ( I know, bad for my skin ) but when I woke up everything was still in place (:
Erika B.
Boston, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I used this product up!! I purchased this at Sephora and it works great! No flash back, no overcast, and no dry powder look. I would have liked it to last a little longer. I hit pan pretty quickly but otherwise it was a great product!
Isabella S.
Hollywood, FL
This powder makes my pores a little more visible. To me it clings on to my problem areas and makes them seem a little more problematic. It does do its job in keeping my makeup in place but it doesn't fit my skin as good as the microfinish powder. That one i do love!!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?