BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Alex G.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this powder so much! I really keeps my t-zone oil free without drying me out and it never looks cakey! I love that its in a pressed compact as opposed to a loose powder, it makes it really great for traveling/on the go! Would definitely repurchase!
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
If you want your makeup to last all day this powder is amazing! Complete matte finish powder will make makeup laying All day. No creasing and no shine. Only feather it on your face.. do not pack it on- it will look white in pics if you do!
Jaime G.
Aliquippa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily to finish my makeup. It takes away any remaining shine and gives a matte look to my face. I use the large kabuki brush to apply and feel it applies the right amount all the time. The product lasts long since you don't need to use a lot at once.
Sophia A.
Definitely does the job. I think I like other setting powders in my collection better and tend to gravitate towards the loose powders versus the pressed ones. It is easy to apply and gives a pretty natural finish. I have a sample size so it is easy to carry around so I do like that and it does not cause a mess like a loose powder would. I do recommend if you're looking for a pressed finishing powder.
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Very smooth. Great for brightening or setting. Doesn't flashback on me. Super easy to use with big fluffy brush. Matte finish. Don't go to heavy or will cause a white cast. I probably won't repurchase. Great little packaging easily fits into purse.
Genesis G.
LOOOOOOOVEEEED IT. i had to get my senior pictures taken and I used this powder to set my foundation and when I got my pictures sent to me, my skin looked flawless and there was no flashback which was something I was worried about. This powder is my holy grail
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This product is really nice and sets makeup well, nut cannot be worn at night. It gives really bad flashback. I did like the finish, and was disappointed with the flashback and use Laura Mercier instead. I would recommend this for the day though.
chloe n.
Mission Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
nice packaging, easy to bring with for touch ups. however I feel like you have to use a lot of product to get the job done. might be better suited for normal or slightly dry skin.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't really see a HUGE difference in how my makeup wears with this, I use it to set all of my cream lipsticks and it's amazing! It's super easy to apply (just use a fluffy brush for your face and a sponge for your lips) and super versatile.
Becca V.
Parker, AZ
I'm not a fan of makeup forever. I've tried it twice now and I just do not like how oily my face gets from it. No matter what products I use on my face at the end of the day I'm shining like a diamond ring.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?