BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. I was skeptical about how it would work with all the texture on my skin but I ws pleasantly surprise. It's absolutely worth the money and I would buy it again and plan on doing so very soon. It's great for oily skin but I would caution against dry skin
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best translucent pressed powder. It looks amazing in photos, does not wash me out and it makes sure my makeup stays put and matte. I love it, it is more expensive but it is worth it. One of the best products in my makeup collection and i couldn't be any happier.
Megan D.
This setting powder is my absolute favorite! I've repurchased it tons of times because it's super easy to use and keeps my makeup in place all day. I especially love the matte finish. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a matte setting powder that won't disappoint!
Andrea P.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I am in love with this product. After I apply makeup for a special event or dance competition, I gently pat this amazing finishing powder onto my skin and my face looks flawless. I know I will be buying again when I run out. I recommend this product to every makeup lover.
Linda P.
One of my favorite powders. It doesn't have a white cast when you take flash photography. It doesn't settle into your fine lines, its pretty natural, might be a little shimmery, but not noticeable. I'd definitely recommend it to others since I repurchased it myself.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This powder is really heavy for a pressed powder. It always makes me look like my makeup is three shades too light unless I use it really sparingly, which is nearly impossible. It does keep makeup on all day, though, and keeps my face from looking sweaty or oily.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This powder is AMAZING for setting the face. I have not been able to found a drugstore powder that compares to it. It can be worn on it's own or to set makeup. It smooths out all your flaws and makes your skin look flawless and airbrushed. Definitely recommend!
Ashley O.
This powder sets my face flawlessly without leaving that pesky white cast that can show up in pictures. Instead you look like you have photo ready skin at any time of day. There's no scent and it isn't chalky at all. It's really silky and doesn't dry out the skin.
Lucy M.
I love this product because it's light and smooth. It removes shine for a long time and helps set foundation even better. The only problem I have with this is that I feel like I have to add more but It's build able
Kiara J.
This is my go to setting powder. I have super oily skin and this keeps me matte for hours. It always keeps my makeup in place through a hectic work day. A little goes a long way if you are too heavy handed with it you will look like a ghost. Awesome product I definitely will continue to purchase.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?