BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I love this powder. It is the perfect finish for my foundation routine. A must try!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I purchased this because I needed a pressed translucent powder for my purse.  While this did a beautiful job of taking away shine it also caused a white cast in pictures.  I later found out this was a problem with this specific powder.  It didn't cause a white cast in real life at all.  In fact it gave a beautiful, matte finish that truly does make you look soft lit.  That said, every single picture I took while using this powder there were random white streaks across my face.  If they could fix this problem it would be a MUCH better product.  Also my powder shattered after 2 months.  I don't slam my purse around and am fairly gentle with my makeup bag.  It still shattered.  This was extra disappointing because the powder was $37.00 before tax and shipping.  That is a lot of money for a compact that shatters after 2 months of use.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I received this free in a prize box from Influenster alongside other MUFE products as an Instagram party winner. I absolutely love this finishing powder! It's especially great if you have combo skin like mine. It keeps my oily areas matte without emphasizing my dry patches. As far as the finish it's sheer so you can barely tell it's on, it just mattifies where I need it and looks natural everywhere else. Keeps my oil slick nose and forehead in check all day without touching up. Incredible quality has been consistent in all of the MUFE products I've used. Will totally purchase another when this compact runs out, but since a little goes such a long way, that shouldn't be for a while!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Not too bad.. it's a lightweight powder it dosent cake up around areas of my face and it does a pretty good job at setting my makeup. I did notice it took alot of color out of my face though which I wasn't a fan of. When using this I always have to go in with a colored powder after to get some color back into my face and even it out so that's ūüá©efinetly a downfall for me because my face is already dry so I don't like having to use too much powders on my face. I personally would not repurchase this product again I'd rather go and spend the same amount of money or even a little more and get one that's going to work better for me!
Azlyn H.
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This is the holy grail of many for setting powders, but in the pressed form. I prefer the pressed form of any product really seeing that I tend to make a mess especially if I'm on the go.
The powder is mattifying, light on the skin, and doesn't make you look like a ghost. I feel that it minimizes the appearance of the pores on my cheeks as well. I use this with a large fluffy brush after foundation and concealer and it stays all day, as well as provides a smooth surface to apply powder contour and blush over. My only complaint is how fast I run out of product verses the price!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This pressed powder is excellent. I'm not personally a very big fan of loose powder. Because my skin is mostly dry, I don't need to bake so a thin layer of powder is all I need. With this compact, I'm not picking up more powder than I actually need. I apply this with a brush. It helps fill in pores, sets my makeup so that it doesn't budge, and controls the oils that I do have in my face. It's not at all cakey, even in areas where I find that I tend to have the most trouble with cakiness. This powder is excellent and I will be using this for a long time!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Buena Park, CA
I like this powder just ok. I have purchased it and did use it up, I've used to set under my eyes and also for all over the face. To be quiere honest I prefer it for all over the face as a light dusting to set everything nicely. I will say it is a good powder but personally I have other products in my collection that I prefer. Nonetheless a good powder if your in the market for one.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mission, KS
I absolutely LOVE the coverage of this powder, and the fact that it's buildable, but after trying a few different shades I had to give it up. I really wanted it to work out, but as the product sets, it darkens. A makeup line was inevitable. Tried 2 lighter shades than the original, same problem my ADD wouldn't allow me to continue the shade search, so moved on. They fix that issue, it will be a 10 star!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I truly am dissatisfied with this product, even though I've tried to make it work again and again. No matter when I used it in the routine or which brush I used to apply it, if I used a heavy or light hand, it would leave a dry whiteness on my face.
The powder itself in the pan is annoying, and crumbles to bits. It's a weird consistency for a pressed powder; the milling of it leads to crumbles and messiness in the pan. I just feel 0 benefits from using this in my routine and wouldn't purchase this or the loose powder version.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Orange, TX
I was not impressed with this powder. It made my face very pale and powdery looking and my foundation also became very splotchy. I had to apply multiple times a day. It also didn't seem to last that long and i wouldn't purchase it again. I felt that it was a waste of money.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?