BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #65 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Products in the HD range come from a generation of formulas designed to create makeup that is flawless, natural and invisible to both high definition cameras and the naked eye.
This pressed finishing powder sets your makeup and slightly mattifies for a natural luminous finish without a trace of color.
A real technical and sensory feat, this innovative formula delicately balances a blend of three high-tech ingredients: synthetic mica, silicone powders and silica even out the skin tone with an invisible result. This unique combination of ingredients, thanks to its soft focus effect, instantly fades away the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.  HD Pressed Powder’s lightweight, silky texture blends seamlessly and smoothes your skin. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, it prevents drying.
Colorless, it is suitable for all skin tones.

Studio-tested with HD camera.
Dermatologist-tested. Talc free.

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / ...3 Answers
  • Will this powder keep my matte for around 6 hours?3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Makeup For Ever HD pressed setting powder works great without adding any heaviness or color to your face it gives a smooth matte finish. I have combination skin & tend to get dry patches on my cheeks & chin especially during winters other compacts & setting powders tend to enhance the dry patches on my face & clings to the dry patches making my skin look really weird but with this setting powder whenever I put it on it gives a smooth natural looking finish. It feels really light weight on my skin & doesn't tend to block my pores. My T-zone is really oily & this helps my T-zone remain oil-free atleast for 2-3 hrs which is great for me because my T-zone tends to get oily within 30 minutes after completing my makeup. This also helps my makeup to stay put much longer than usual. I received a sample with my purchase from Sephora & I am definitely going to order a full size. I would recommend it to people with combination skin, it's definitely worth a try. A
Janeigne N.
Love how I can touch up my face during the day and it takes away shine and leaves my face looking matte without adding more color. I'm a teacher, and I seem to get really oily during the day, so a powder touch up is a MUST, but with other compacts, I would find that it looked caked on by the end of the day, like I was adding more makeup constantly to get rid of the shine. This takes away the shine without adding more layers of color caked on...Also, I use it to finish up my makeup routine in the morning because it gives my face a blurred look, hiding my huge pores. I love this product. But I do have to say I liked the old packaging better. I feel like this new square one may be holding less product, but that could just be an illusion..?
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I like this!! As a beginner I learned what a baking was and wanted to try it, but was so nervous to mess it up. A lot of powders we’re leaving me dried out, I believe that was due to my application partially and partially the products, but I wanted to try a translucent powder. I decided to go to Sephora and get this and I love it! I put it on after my concealer and it really sets it to last for the whole day. I just use a stifled brush for application and that’s it! I think when it runs out I’m going to try the lose powder; however the presses powder for is easy convenient and an all around great product
Sami B.
Las Vegas, NV
STUNNING! I use this for clients when working on photo shoots and you can really tell the difference on camera once this is applied. It blurs everything and it looks so beautiful. One huge tip that I have when using this product is that you really have to be careful when applying because too much can potentially cause a bit of a white cast when using flash photography in a studio — so start with a light dusting of the powder in the desired areas and then add more if needed! There is also a loose powder formula, but I prefer this one because it is less messy and I don’t waste as much product!
Catherine R.
I purchased this because I needed a pressed translucent powder for my purse.  While this did a beautiful job of taking away shine it also caused a white cast in pictures.  I later found out this was a problem with this specific powder.  It didn't cause a white cast in real life at all.  In fact it gave a beautiful, matte finish that truly does make you look soft lit.  That said, every single picture I took while using this powder there were random white streaks across my face.  If they could fix this problem it would be a MUCH better product.  Also my powder shattered after 2 months.  I don't slam my purse around and am fairly gentle with my makeup bag.  It still shattered.  This was extra disappointing because the powder was $37.00 before tax and shipping.  That is a lot of money for a compact that shatters after 2 months of use.
Hannan T.
Beautiful translucent shade for under eye!!! Does NOT look cakey at all no matter how much i put on. BUT reason why it doesn't have 5 stars is because of flashback. DO NOT BAKE IN ANY WAY. This flashback is craaaaaaaaaaaazy!! You HAVE to swipe up immediately and thoroughly in order not to have flashback. Literally everything else is perfect tho. But for me, if I'm spending this kind of money... it needs to also be flashback free at this price.
Ania M.
Boston
Make up forever is my favorite brand out there. This compact is great, it does not cake on your face if you touch up throughout the day, it is really soft and invisible. The one thing I don’t like about his is a flashback - although I don’t go out that much and don’t take pictures with a flash. So it doesn’t bother me as much. But I had to mention this. It does flashback. A lot.
Shayna B.
I love makeup forever products and I do keep this on my theatre makeup bag but this is not for every day makeup . At least for me. It is very transparent and leaves a white powdery look once applied. It shows up in pictures and can look very awkward. I have this three stars because I've tested it on other people and it looked pretty good. Every skin is different !
Genny C.
Newport News
I like this product a lot! It’s invisible which is great it looks like it would give off a white cast but it doesn’t. I don’t use this as a finishing powder after applying my makeup, I use this to touch up my T-zones throughout the day and it works great. I wish it could keep the oil from from returning but never the less it does what it’s supposed to.
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
I have been really happy with this product. Really convenient and good quality packaging. The powder seems to have lasted me ages, I use most days and I have been using it for 9 months and think I probably have another months use. It keeps shine at bay for me on my t zone, and provides a soft smooth base for my other powder products. Will repurchase. Hope this helps.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Is this press powder good?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?