BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #39 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Products in the HD range come from a generation of formulas designed to create makeup that is flawless, natural and invisible to both high definition cameras and the naked eye.
This pressed finishing powder sets your makeup and slightly mattifies for a natural luminous finish without a trace of color.
A real technical and sensory feat, this innovative formula delicately balances a blend of three high-tech ingredients: synthetic mica, silicone powders and silica even out the skin tone with an invisible result. This unique combination of ingredients, thanks to its soft focus effect, instantly fades away the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.  HD Pressed Powder’s lightweight, silky texture blends seamlessly and smoothes your skin. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, it prevents drying.
Colorless, it is suitable for all skin tones.

Studio-tested with HD camera.
Dermatologist-tested. Talc free.

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / Tell me...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Janeigne N.
Love how I can touch up my face during the day and it takes away shine and leaves my face looking matte without adding more color. I'm a teacher, and I seem to get really oily during the day, so a powder touch up is a MUST, but with other compacts, I would find that it looked caked on by the end of the day, like I was adding more makeup constantly to get rid of the shine. This takes away the shine without adding more layers of color caked on...Also, I use it to finish up my makeup routine in the morning because it gives my face a blurred look, hiding my huge pores. I love this product. But I do have to say I liked the old packaging better. I feel like this new square one may be holding less product, but that could just be an illusion..?
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I like this!! As a beginner I learned what a baking was and wanted to try it, but was so nervous to mess it up. A lot of powders we’re leaving me dried out, I believe that was due to my application partially and partially the products, but I wanted to try a translucent powder. I decided to go to Sephora and get this and I love it! I put it on after my concealer and it really sets it to last for the whole day. I just use a stifled brush for application and that’s it! I think when it runs out I’m going to try the lose powder; however the presses powder for is easy convenient and an all around great product
Catherine R.
I purchased this because I needed a pressed translucent powder for my purse.  While this did a beautiful job of taking away shine it also caused a white cast in pictures.  I later found out this was a problem with this specific powder.  It didn't cause a white cast in real life at all.  In fact it gave a beautiful, matte finish that truly does make you look soft lit.  That said, every single picture I took while using this powder there were random white streaks across my face.  If they could fix this problem it would be a MUCH better product.  Also my powder shattered after 2 months.  I don't slam my purse around and am fairly gentle with my makeup bag.  It still shattered.  This was extra disappointing because the powder was $37.00 before tax and shipping.  That is a lot of money for a compact that shatters after 2 months of use.
Ania M.
Boston
Make up forever is my favorite brand out there. This compact is great, it does not cake on your face if you touch up throughout the day, it is really soft and invisible. The one thing I don’t like about his is a flashback - although I don’t go out that much and don’t take pictures with a flash. So it doesn’t bother me as much. But I had to mention this. It does flashback. A lot.
Genny C.
Newport News
I like this product a lot! It’s invisible which is great it looks like it would give off a white cast but it doesn’t. I don’t use this as a finishing powder after applying my makeup, I use this to touch up my T-zones throughout the day and it works great. I wish it could keep the oil from from returning but never the less it does what it’s supposed to.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I go through phases of finishing powder because I don’t want it to dull down a glow. This is a natural power, easy to apply, and versatile. It keeps my makeup set or if used alone adds subtle natural and even skin tone. The pan is more matte but applies to the skin for a more natural effect and blends with any foundation that I’ve tried.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
If I could give this no stars... I would. I bought this at TJ max...(how could I not) and it gives the WORST flashback and white cast I have ever seen. Thank god I tested it before I actually wore it out. It took all the color out of my face, even using a little bit to set my face. Won't ever buy this again, and regret buying it the first time.
💋REBECCAS M.
after using foundation. since my face is very oily, I like to use powder. this powder makes your face so soft. and feels like a babies butt. I like how there is 3 shades of colors u can choose. I use shade 1. in love with this product. it is very thin so it doesn't take up so much space. which I think is very important
Sarah O.
I really like this product! This really sets my product into place and it honestly becomes budge-proof. This does a great job hiding any texture on my face. However, this powder still creased after a few hours in my under eyes, so maybe I'll try the loose powder for that. I think this did a great job mattifying my face and really setting my foundation into place.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
Is this press powder good?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?