BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #51 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Products in the HD range come from a generation of formulas designed to create makeup that is flawless, natural and invisible to both high definition cameras and the naked eye.
This pressed finishing powder sets your makeup and slightly mattifies for a natural luminous finish without a trace of color.
A real technical and sensory feat, this innovative formula delicately balances a blend of three high-tech ingredients: synthetic mica, silicone powders and silica even out the skin tone with an invisible result. This unique combination of ingredients, thanks to its soft focus effect, instantly fades away the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.  HD Pressed Powder’s lightweight, silky texture blends seamlessly and smoothes your skin. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, it prevents drying.
Colorless, it is suitable for all skin tones.

Studio-tested with HD camera.
Dermatologist-tested. Talc free.

• Cuéntame tu experiencia con este polvo de maquillaje? / ...3 Answers
  • Does this cake up at all?3 Answers
  • SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA ...1 Answers
Janeigne N.
Love how I can touch up my face during the day and it takes away shine and leaves my face looking matte without adding more color. I'm a teacher, and I seem to get really oily during the day, so a powder touch up is a MUST, but with other compacts, I would find that it looked caked on by the end of the day, like I was adding more makeup constantly to get rid of the shine. This takes away the shine without adding more layers of color caked on...Also, I use it to finish up my makeup routine in the morning because it gives my face a blurred look, hiding my huge pores. I love this product. But I do have to say I liked the old packaging better. I feel like this new square one may be holding less product, but that could just be an illusion..?
Ashly K.
Short and simple review there is hierarchy in the setting powders community in my opinion. The queen would be Laura Mercier Princess is Too Faced Primed&Poreless last the Countess is Makeup Forever ranked 3 on the totem pole if you can purchase the others before this one do so. Makeup Forever HD setting powder is infamous for leaving that ghostly white overcast even though it clearly states its translucent shows up negatively on camera & film. Once you go to building or reapplying for touch ups you begin to build the white chalk like film over you’re makeup which doesn’t give you the coverage you’d think it would get in exchange you’re left with dull overly padded & powdered white skin. I could see goths or people with theatrical professions gravitating more towards this for a paler look.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
I received a sample of this initially and then purchased the larger size. I liked that it was a pressed powder because it was less messy when applying and on my vanity. The powder provides long-lasting makeup that will stay in place. There’s a slight opaque shimmer that was a nice touch on my face. I liked and disliked the pressed powder component because I wanted to apply it generously to my face but almost felt like I was removing my makeup while doing it. I know it’s mind over matter but that’s just how I initially felt. Now I know to just gently tap it over my makeup. Wonderful product that lasts a long time.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I like this!! As a beginner I learned what a baking was and wanted to try it, but was so nervous to mess it up. A lot of powders we’re leaving me dried out, I believe that was due to my application partially and partially the products, but I wanted to try a translucent powder. I decided to go to Sephora and get this and I love it! I put it on after my concealer and it really sets it to last for the whole day. I just use a stifled brush for application and that’s it! I think when it runs out I’m going to try the lose powder; however the presses powder for is easy convenient and an all around great product
Sami B.
Las Vegas, NV
STUNNING! I use this for clients when working on photo shoots and you can really tell the difference on camera once this is applied. It blurs everything and it looks so beautiful. One huge tip that I have when using this product is that you really have to be careful when applying because too much can potentially cause a bit of a white cast when using flash photography in a studio — so start with a light dusting of the powder in the desired areas and then add more if needed! There is also a loose powder formula, but I prefer this one because it is less messy and I don’t waste as much product!
Brie B.
I am a big fan of the microfinish loose powder but recently tried the pressed version.  I was surprised how long the pressed has seemed to last me, since I typically blow through pressed powders much quicker than loose, but I still prefer the loose option. This product does do a good job as a finishing powder that reduces shine without adding more coverage. I highly recommend MUFE's finishing powders for soft-focus perfection and shine control; pressed or loose... you choose.
Catherine R.
I purchased this because I needed a pressed translucent powder for my purse.  While this did a beautiful job of taking away shine it also caused a white cast in pictures.  I later found out this was a problem with this specific powder.  It didn't cause a white cast in real life at all.  In fact it gave a beautiful, matte finish that truly does make you look soft lit.  That said, every single picture I took while using this powder there were random white streaks across my face.  If they could fix this problem it would be a MUCH better product.  Also my powder shattered after 2 months.  I don't slam my purse around and am fairly gentle with my makeup bag.  It still shattered.  This was extra disappointing because the powder was $37.00 before tax and shipping.  That is a lot of money for a compact that shatters after 2 months of use.
Hannan T.
Beautiful translucent shade for under eye!!! Does NOT look cakey at all no matter how much i put on. BUT reason why it doesn't have 5 stars is because of flashback. DO NOT BAKE IN ANY WAY. This flashback is craaaaaaaaaaaazy!! You HAVE to swipe up immediately and thoroughly in order not to have flashback. Literally everything else is perfect tho. But for me, if I'm spending this kind of money... it needs to also be flashback free at this price.
Lesly E.
Newport News
Great powder good for setting the entire face & under the eyes. Very finely milled, so it will not fill in the pores, but it does mattify the skin & set your foundation so it doesn’t crease & lasts all day. Great to use through out the day as well to touch up makeup & soak up oil. I have dry skin & it works great. It doesn’t sit on dry spots or accentuate texture. I highly recommend. They even make a small compact that’s great for traveling or to keep in your purse for touch ups.
Ania M.
Boston
Make up forever is my favorite brand out there. This compact is great, it does not cake on your face if you touch up throughout the day, it is really soft and invisible. The one thing I don’t like about his is a flashback - although I don’t go out that much and don’t take pictures with a flash. So it doesn’t bother me as much. But I had to mention this. It does flashback. A lot.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?