BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I've been using this pressed powder from MUFE for ages. It's one of the only powders I use. It's so cute and compact, very easy to throw in your purse and carry around with you, and makes my makeup look flawless. It's like it isn't even there. No caking, no buildup around my nose/mouth, and it keeps my skin matte all day. I swear, if it wasn't so pricey I'd buy a lifetime's supply. It's so great for oily skin!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
After trying other setting powders this one falls a little short. It most definitely does a great job of setting the make up but for its price you can pay a few dollars more and get additional features elsewhere. I would say this is the perfect purchase for a girl who wants to look like she has no make up on (and not the glam way, more the mountain climber way).
This powder made my foundation look good in photos in the first 4 hours after applying it. After that, my makeup just looked like it was sliding off my face which was weird. Usually powders help it stay on for the entire day. I would only recommend using this for flash photography or circumstances where you don't need your makeup to last after a few hours.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
I would give it a 5 star because it is so good but I wont and I will tell you why in a second. I like it because It is so soft and blendable and its matte. so if you like matte makeup finish this is the one for you . I would purchase it again, but I gave it a 4 star because I hit pan and it broke to I would probably get the loose one next time.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Love how lightweight this powder is, and it can instantly make up makeup look like new again without adding any heavy layers! It looks great on camera/film, it smooths out your pores/skin. It doesn't change the color/tone of your foundation. You only need a little bit, a very light dusting to get the results you want! Highly recommend!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
My favorite. It's pricey, but I like having a compact versus loose powder for traveling. This sets my under eye foundation and concealer without any creasing. I use a small tapered brush around my nose and under my eyes and finish off with this powder all over using a kabuki brush. It's worth the money. I find mine at Sephora.
Nina S.
Nina S.
It is a nice powder, sets my foundation well and when pressed in blurs pores as well. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause any issues. Four stars only because on my tan/olive skin the translucent can sometimes wash me out look like a slight white cast. I would definitely repurchase if it is available in other tones.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Not my favorite powder. I got this about a month ago and have different results daily. Some days it looks really nice other days it looks too white on my face. I'm not sure if it's the foundations I'm using or maybe the moisturizers not mixing well with it but a lot of the time it becomes caked looking around my eyes.
Marquis N.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this powder is pretty good for anyone looking for a standard powder. its optimized to give the skin a beautiful HD finish on camera without any heavyness on the face. I wouldnt recommend if you are getting your photo taken with flash, it will look extremely bright or powdery on the face though. no flash, no problem.
Simone S.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I keep this in my purse at all times for touch ups on-the-go. The packaging is sturdy and it comes with a good quality mirror. It doesn't come with a brush or sponge/powder puff but I keep a little brush in my bag to use with it. It's translucent and very fine so I feel matte and my skin feels soft when I use it.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?