BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• SI ESTE TE PUEDE MANTENER HASTA QUE SALGAS DE TU ESCUELA PRUEBALO1 Answers
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this!! As a beginner I learned what a baking was and wanted to try it, but was so nervous to mess it up. A lot of powders we’re leaving me dried out, I believe that was due to my application partially and partially the products, but I wanted to try a translucent powder. I decided to go to Sephora and get this and I love it! I put it on after my concealer and it really sets it to last for the whole day. I just use a stifled brush for application and that’s it! I think when it runs out I’m going to try the lose powder; however the presses powder for is easy convenient and an all around great product
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This stuff has turned out pretty awesome, but it took me a good while to perfect how I apply it, and which foundations it settles into best. Definitely would recommend for someone who has a lot of experience with make up! I normally will apply this with a soft brush to areas where I highlight my face ( undereyes, cheekbones, bridge of nose, ect) since my skin is more on the tan side. I put a very very light amount on the rest of my face so it doesn't look too powdery or washed out. This has lasted me a pretty long time! My advice would be to definitely play around with it, and use a light amount. If I don't find anything cheaper that as just as finely milled as this, I'd buy again, maybe the smaller container though.
Catherine R.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
I purchased this because I needed a pressed translucent powder for my purse.  While this did a beautiful job of taking away shine it also caused a white cast in pictures.  I later found out this was a problem with this specific powder.  It didn't cause a white cast in real life at all.  In fact it gave a beautiful, matte finish that truly does make you look soft lit.  That said, every single picture I took while using this powder there were random white streaks across my face.  If they could fix this problem it would be a MUCH better product.  Also my powder shattered after 2 months.  I don't slam my purse around and am fairly gentle with my makeup bag.  It still shattered.  This was extra disappointing because the powder was $37.00 before tax and shipping.  That is a lot of money for a compact that shatters after 2 months of use.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Not too bad.. it's a lightweight powder it dosent cake up around areas of my face and it does a pretty good job at setting my makeup. I did notice it took alot of color out of my face though which I wasn't a fan of. When using this I always have to go in with a colored powder after to get some color back into my face and even it out so that's 🇩efinetly a downfall for me because my face is already dry so I don't like having to use too much powders on my face. I personally would not repurchase this product again I'd rather go and spend the same amount of money or even a little more and get one that's going to work better for me!
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
As a professional dancer I love this product. When performing you are constantly sweating and this helps my makeup stay looking fresh and shine free for the whole time. Also as someone who has oily skin it is great for day to day or a night out!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup forever is Amazing!! Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best pressed powder on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
Not a fan at all. Didn't notice a difference when used vs not. Didn't feel like my skin felt or looked any different. I never ever toss beauty products but this one went in the trash. Total waste of money and wouldnt recommend at all. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.07 oz
I have a trial sized version of this and I really like to keep it stored away in my purse. It’s wonderful for touch ups if you get oils throughout the day and it doesn’t cling to any weird patches on your skin.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
This powder is great for pictures IF you use a light hand! I mean very very light! If you use to much it can cause a white cast over wherever you put it. So it is definitely not for baking! Its quite expensive but there is a sample size and it lasts me a loooong time so no biggie! Its a go to for me! The compact type packaging makes it even better than the loose version.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder 0.21 oz
Simply the best setting powder. This colorless HD finishing powder is ideal for setting even the creamiest products with a gorgeous HD setting power locking it in place. I love using this powder for oily skin it leaves your face with a beautiful matte finish!
Jasmine Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Angela O.
Waterbury
Is this press powder good?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
Is these product for all kind of skin?
Amanda S.
Beloit
Does this cake up at all?