MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer

A lightweight, oil-free complexion corrector that enhances the skin's texture and primes the skin for makeup application. HD Microperfecting Primer deeply nourishes, moisturizes, and softens the skin, creating a glowing effect. Creates a protective layer on the skin allowing foundation to glide on easily and last longer. The Sephora-exclusive primer comes in six color-correcting shades and one transparent shade.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Do you recommend buying it?
How much coverage is this? Does it last a long time? MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer!
Product Highlights
great primer, has a very strong scent but it's very easy to over look. great for oily skin, hides pores and gives a matte finish.in reviews
Gloucester Pt, VA
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer uploaded by ally W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1 Green
This stuff was pretty pricey but it worked well like most Makeup Forever products. I liked the green version of this because I had so much redness and it really helped neutralize it. Usually put it on after cleaning my face and then layer on the makeup forever foundation.
Durham, NC
I got this for my girl friend who has big pores and very oily skin. Every time we met she raves about it and how grateful she is to receive an amazing product. If you have same skin concern as hers definitely give it a try you wont be disappointed.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 1 Green
I was really excited about this product. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. It did a good job priming my face and providing a smooth base for foundation but that was about it. I found my makeup didn't really stay on and the green color primer did nothing for me.
Billings , Montana
I love love love this product! My face is blotchy and I suffer from break out and this product really helps smooth everything out
Diamond Bar, CA
Review for: 0 Neutral
One of my favorite high end primers. Helps your foundation go on smooth and last longer. A little bit of product goes a long way, so definitely worth the price.
Tyler, TX
Didn’t really see a difference. It was basically a waste of my money. It left a white film on my face even after i tried to apply correctly. I wouldn’t repurchase.
I like this , cause you can look like a doll👍🏻 this product its very comfortable and you can look very fresh i recommended 100%
Love love love this! Covers really well and doesn't leave a gross feeling on my face after.
Review for: 1 Green
Honestly it’s pricey! I use ELF primer & it works just the same for me & it’s only $6.00 ladies!
Review for: 1 Green
WOW!  I have had green primer before but never any quite so magical. I put it on half my face at a time just to look like a before and after picture. I have lots of redness in my cheeks and some on my chin and forehead. It makes my foundation go on smoothly, like it's supposed to, but I am far more impressed with the redness-reducing ability.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cairo
il y a 2 ans
Natka Q. il y a un an
It covers the pores well, it is a long time, it is very good, I recommend you to buy it best primer🌸🌸🌸
Pasco, WA