7 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #77 in Face Primer

A lightweight, oil-free complexion corrector that enhances the skin's texture and primes the skin for makeup application. HD Microperfecting Primer deeply nourishes, moisturizes, and softens the skin, creating a glowing effect. Creates a protective layer on the skin allowing foundation to glide on easily and last longer. The Sephora-exclusive primer comes in six color-correcting shades and one transparent shade.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does this primer actually hide your pores effectively? Also, what f...1 Answers
  • Does it work? Is it good? Does it leave you feeling greasy or is it...1 Answers
  • I couldn't believe I found this at my local TJMAX, Makeup Forever s...1 Answers
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not expect to love this, but I LOVED it! I have used the Smashbox primer forever and have spent hundreds on it. I found this highly recommended on Amazon, so I thought I would give it a try. It is literally exactly the same formula, or at least it feels that way to me, a longtime Smashbox user. I was so pleased. I highly recommend this to anyone that is currently using Smashbox or is just looking for an excellent primer. This makes your foundation stay all day long.
Genneth P.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer To Go 0 Neutral 0.5 oz
The Make Up Forever primer was pretty good. It helped with my foundation going on easily and makeup lasting all day. It has an obvious perfume scent which is nice, but noticeable. This primer isn't the best for oily skin. I still had to blot and touch up, throughout the day. They make a newer mattifying primer, which is amazing for oily skin, that I recommend.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently used this primer with the UD all nighter foundation and my makeup stayed beautiful. I didn't notice the lines around my smile like I normally get. I also noticed it made my makeup apply very, very smooth. I hadn't used this for a while because I didn't like how it was working with my KVD foundation, but I'm loving it with the UD all nighter.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Sylmar , CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer 2 Mauve 1.01 oz
I love this primer so much, it's silky and soft and light weight, I've switched between this and smash on primer and both are comparable! It's easy to use, and goes on smoothly. I would recommend letting it settle for a little bit before applying foundation or concealed because otherwise it cause slight separation. But overall it's an amazing product!
oriana c.
oriana c.
miami, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer 1 Green 1.01 oz
Good for people with rosacea problems , it works , makeup forever is an amazing brand , its one of my favorites , i mean is expensive so i expect all products are good , this primer is good just that , my skin is normal i don't have a lot of redness sooo maybe for that reason i don't think is an a wonderful product .
johanna s.
johanna s.
Clovis, NM
I do like this primer, but it does make me break out for some reason. Not dramatically though so i continue to use. My skin is pretty sensitive to many cosmetics. I do however like how its lasts throughout the day and it blends well. I do recommend it to others but for those who have sensitive skin, careful.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer 1 Green 1.01 oz
Purchased this because the sales woman SWORE by it. Came home to try it and it was a huge disappointment. My redness was not changed at all, so I tried to apply it using a few different techniques and still no change. I wanted to love this and it solve my redness problems, but that just wasn't the case.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer 2 Mauve 1.01 oz
I received a sample of this product and I really liked it! Sometimes I have problems with primers makeing my face to oily and not allowing my makeup to set properly. I did not have that problem with this primer. Overall, the product has a nice small and texture, so I would recommend it.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer 0 Neutral 1.01 oz
I received a sample of this primer when I bought my HD foundation and just recently decided to try it & it works AMAZINGLY with the foundation. It takes a little longer to dry on my face which can be a pain in the morning. But it makes my foundation glide on and stay on. 10/10
Erin L.
Erin L.
Willow Grove, PA
I absolutely love this primer! it definitely helps to make your make up last all day. It is very light weight and goes on simply and easily. I believe it is better for people with dryer skin. It helps get rid of pores and all unwanted lines in your skin! strongly recommend!
Gardenia P.
Gardenia P.
Has this primer broken anyone out before? I have acne prone skin and am a little worried about using primers.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this greasy to the skin?
Shacora S.
Shacora S.
Shreveport
I wonder is it smooth on you face when you put it on and would you break it from this product
Shatavia M.
Shatavia M.
Statesville, NC
I've been looking for the perfect primer for combination skin... just wondering if this has a mattefying affect to it!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product feel lightweight on the skin? I've tried other printers and found them to feel oily and make me get greasy faster than I otherwise would. I hate feeling like I have a thick/greasy/sticky mask on when I wear primer