Andrea L.

This is worth the shot? I have oily skin and sometimes the powder just it's not there anymore..

Andreea Elena B.
Andreea Elena B.
Voluntari
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, it's really good for oily skin, but it still starts to get oily after a few hours of wearing it so you have to take care and reapply it.
Jessica Kelin D.
Jessica Kelin D.
Dallas, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
I got this as a gift once and loved it but I needed something less expensive. Elf has this for much less expensive, and that's what I use everyday now for a finishing powder.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Maryville, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes it's definitely worth it! I've use this stuff for about three months now and I absolutely love it I don't know what else I would do without it. It's perfect for covering up oily stuff on the face. And then if you really need to retouch during the day I would recommend a pressed powder I use elf translucent powder it works wonders on the go.
Winnie S.
Winnie S.
Big Rapids, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
I have oily skin too & I just recently started using this and I like it.