Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak

Does this product leave your skin kind of bright if you put it over your highlighted areas?

Laura L.
Laura L.
San Jose, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
It doesn't, it blends perfectly into your skin so no white residue :)
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Its blends into your skin and it leaves make up as is.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
2 years, 3 months ago
I find this to be more of a matte finish for me - it seems to dull down my highlighter a little bit, but I like the natural finish.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Eastvale , CA
2 years, 3 months ago
It doesn't. I have that one right now and if I do highlight my face and then apply the powder, it won't be too bright. At least it is not for me. I have a medium skin tone. I don't know about yours.