MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder 4g/0.14oz uploaded by Elodie V.MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder 4g/0.14oz uploaded by Deprina G.MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder 4g/0.14oz uploaded by Maryam k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A three-time award-winning universal translucent finishing powder to be applied over foundation or worn alone. This industry-recognized luxe finishing powder sets the foundation and slightly mattifies skin without changing its natural contours. Made of... see more...

Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
So I was told this was the GO TO finishing powder for your makeup. It is recommended by Sephora to. It is pricey but from how I was taught to use it, your only suppose to use a small amount and it goes a long way. I have seen reviews of Kick backs and don't use during flash photography. I was told in the store by the make up artist if you get a flash back, it is because you are using to much. Dip, dap off and swipe lighting back and fourth
Misty G.
I really like this powder. I just have to be careful in which areas of my face I use it since I have fine lines. Especially around my eyes. So I typically use this on my forehead, chin and apples of my cheeks. I love how it minimizes the looks of my pores in those areas. Awesome powder!
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
This product is great! It makes your makeup look and FEEL amazingly smooth. Even though the powder is white it does blend in well with your makeup. I do prefer the Laura mercier one but this does an amazing job as well!
Erin M.
This is one of my must haves! I’ve tried other brands, but this is by far the best. I have oily skin and this helps keep me matte, and sets my makeup in place all day. It doesn’t make me chalky, either!
Annie V.
Stockton
I heard that this was really good, but for some reason it just didn't work for me. My face wasn't smooth or covered and it left a whitecast for me. It also does NOT keep my makeup long
Anna M.
Roseau, MN
I love this product! The packaging is great and you get just enough powder! The powder is super fine and blends into your face super good! Definitely worth the cost! 10/10 recommend.
Kayla G.
Alton
did use this a few times, i liked it. i'll use maybe once or twice a week. it's easy to apply and leaves a good after set. it's alittle pricey but if you can find something cheaper with better quality then let me know!! :D
Infinity B.
Best finishing product out there, hands down. It's priced a little higher than some but is still very reasonable and is worth the money. I like the packaging because it helps to keep the product in the container and not all over your makeup bag. Leaves makeup with a great matte finished look. Would buy again and again!
Stephanie S.
Love this powder! I think it makes my skin look more polished and gets rid of shine. It lasts a long time so it is totally worth the expense!
Riley V.
Toms River, NJ
It has major flashback because of the silica in it. I would not suggest using this especially if flash photography is involved