MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Blush

A cream blush that naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow. HD Microfinish Blush combines mattifying and reflecting powders to create a soft-focus effect for a radiant complexion. Its ultra-fine, second-skin texture blends seamlessly, imparting a healthy glow that's hard not to notice. Formulated with evaporating oils, HD Microfinish Blush has a long-lasting result. Dermatologist tested. Paraben free.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Does this go on matte, or shiny?
Does it stay on all day ?
What store can I find this blush at? Beauty stores like Sephora and Ulta, or is it sold at Target? Thanks :)
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Blush!
Review for: 6 Quickie
I personally don’t love cream blushes. I’m much more into powder blush. That being said, I felt like the cream blush I tried by MUFE was a bit dry and difficult to blend out, even with a damp beauty sponge. I might’ve just got a dud. That being said, I’ve tried other cream formulas from the drugstore that blended out more nicely. I would give this one a shot if you don’t mind paying high end prices.
My Holy grail foundation. This along with GA Luminous silk, I am set for life. I do have other foundations that I like and use a lot but this is really really really good foundation. What makes it so great is the color selection. They have wide range and caters to all skin tones. Great job MUFE.
Warren, MI
First I would like to clarify I don't use this often. I like that it is very pigmented and long lasting. I bought it because I thought it would be something interesting to try. I was very pleased but it's too much of a hassle for every day. Best applied with a stripple brush!
Austin , TX
1,277 reviews
I hate this product. It dried out quickly in the container and just didn't work for me. It was pigmented but you don't get a lot for what you pay for. Not my cup of tea at all. I would not recommend this product.
San Diego
Review for: 6 Quickie
Super easy application. A little goes a long way. This product lasts all day long and there are a ton of colors to choose from. Stays true to color. Blends very well with brush or blender tool
Review for: 14 Star Struck
In my experience of using this product, I've had mixed feelings towards the finished look. The first time I used it, it looked great! My cheeks looked blushing and beautiful and I Ws very pleased at the look, and price! The second time I had used this, my face had appeared a tad bit "cakey" but overlooking this due to the cheap price, it gets the job done. Definitely something you want on a budget, and on a style need.
Monticello, MN
I love this blush! It is really creamy and lasts a long time. It goes on perfectly when applied with a beauty blender vs fingers or brushes. The only con I have is that it transfers to clothing and can get pretty oily on the face. Other than that, I'll probably buy it again when I run out!
Auburn, CA
Review for: 14 Star Struck
LOVE this blush. It does require a bit of practice to get right but once you do it's so naturally beautiful you won't go a day without it! It adds the perfect flush to your cheeks and no worrying about looking caked on like with powders. I think they changed the packaging though, it's no longer like the image but I miss this packaging better, it was much easier to use.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Review for: 8 PDA
This is the best blush ever, its a kind of product for all your life cause the color stay in your skin for hours and the colors are so intense. the price is not so cheap but its really such a good product
El Paso , TX
Review for: 14 Star Struck
I love the foundation, its my go to now! I have tried this blush and its as great! Although I'm not a huge fan of blush, i do use it when i get very glam! It's long lasting just like the foundation i think it makes a great duo! i def recommend if you love blush!