MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Kabuki Brush uploaded by Carson M.MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Kabuki Brush uploaded by Theresa G.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Thanks to its soft-to-the-touch yet sufficiently firm nylon bristles, the Kabuki Brush makes it easy to sweep powder across the face. You can use it to apply HD or other loose powders or as a touch up tool to remove excess powder after the first application. The width of the bristles has been especially tailored to fit the HD Powder packaging and the black color allows to measure the amount of powder more easily. The rounded shape facilitates the circular movements necessary for the light application of HD Powder. Small and short, this brush is easily carried in its black zipped pouch.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Kabuki Brush
  • "I received this brush when I purchased the Make Up Forever Kit (primer, foundation, loose powder, kabuki brush) This brush is soooo soft and just looks gorgeous. It applies powder very well. I love it a lot and recommend it." in 10 reviews
  • "This make up forever HD kabuki brush works very well and it's smoothly glides all over my face." in 2 reviews
  • "Soft brush which I love blends very well I take it with me everywhere for whenever I need to touch up" in 2 reviews
  • "i love it!,works great ,looks great,& i just love it couldnt get any better !i usto have it but now i need a new one" in 1 review
  • "The make up brush is very soft on your skin and works very well i really like it" in 1 review
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This came with my HD Foundation and powder kit and it was such a pleasant surprise! It is soft, dense and spreads powder beautifully. I have had it for a few years and it is still in great shape!
Maritza R.
Corning
Blended out my blush nicely on my dry skin and did not look chalky at all whatsoever! It is so easy to use and great for travel since it is not too big. I use it almost daily and got my sister one for her birthday gift. I will be repurchasing soon since this one is a little worn out already but for a year it lasted me more than great.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Love this kabuki brush! I've now had it for about 5 years and besides the fact that the logo has worn off the side of it, it looks like new. It cleans up easily and holds its shape.
Jenn B.
Milford, CT
Great kabuki brush for makeup forever had powder. It met my expectations but high priced. Not affordable. Very soft and could also be used for bronzer or blush if you wash every time. I would recommend it to others. You can find cheaper ones that work as well as this does though. Wish it wasn't white though because it can look dirty even after cleaning it
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
This brush is beyond soft! I usually only use it with MUFE setting powder, but have used it for bronzer before as well with beautiful results. It picks up the perfect amount of product.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Love this brush. It is soft and good on the face. It is pretty affordable. I like that it is a solid black color with the big logo on the side. The bristles are very well in the packaging. I would buy again.
Lindsay C.
Huntington, WV
An amazing brush. A little expensive but if you want to splurge on a foundation brush, I would definitely recommend this brush! It blends like a dream and gives you amazing full coverage!
Aaliiyah J.
Pompano Beach, FL
The brush is a little on the expensive side, It's so soft, the bristles don't fall out, and really easy to clean! I use this brush for my powder but the price point is to high if your really not that much into makeup
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Great brush to set your foundation. Doesn't shed and is very soft. Great size for travel. If your worried about the price it (a smaller version with same results) also comes in a starter kit available at Sephora.
Carlyn  W.
Nikiski, AK
So I had heard a lot of hipe about this on YouTube so I went to ulta and got it, I used it with my translucent powder but first i put on some foundation that i had that was expired and particularly cakey to see if this brush realty worked, AND IT DID, my foundation looked flawless after 6 hours no cakey -ness at all, then my sister came to town and stole it from me, but I'm definitely going to buy it ageing next time I see it at ulta
Veronica O.
Oakland , CA
Will the brush get messed up if you clean it like any other brush?
kassandra l.
San Jacinto, CA
Is there any fallout from the brush? is it harsh on the skin?
Daisy G.
Is the brush soft?
Robyn N.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
How does everyone feel about this brush? I have a brush now, I'm resistant to buy a new one unless I know its amazing. The one I have now is pretty bomb. Lol does this leave little line trails when using powder? Please help!
Katelyn H.
harisburg pa
If the bristles are nylon doses it get dirtier quicker than the all natural bristels on other fax brushes...?