BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #69 in Liquid Foundation

-An oil-free & velvety fluid makeup-Provides medium to full yet seamless coverage-Hides blemishes imperfections & evens out skin tone-Renders you a perfect & beautiful complexion-Enriched with moisturizing agents to keep skin supple-Leaves skin soft &... see more...

• Would anyone recommend this for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I don't know whether or not to get this product, I always have a ...1 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation?5 Answers
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While not a foundation I'd use as a primary, this does make a decent mixer with the much thicker  tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation . I received the MUF foundation in last month's play bag in a color too dark for me, the consistency is looser than I like, and the coverage too sheer to use alone. But it's perfect for adjusting the shade of the tarte to something closer than the base shade, and is thick enough that even the three pumps I added didn't take the consistency too far. The mixture still feels light on my skin, my skin still feels soft, and the mix is still buildable without looking caking, though some of the tarte's longevity and durability versus sweat is lost. And the price point is decent for something that I'll be using as a mixer.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail foundation. I used this one for a few years and always come back to it after trying others. I love the luminous look that is gives and that you have the option of not caking your skin with it. It is also buildable for certain but I would recommend this to anyone how doesn’t want super matter skin. The price is reasonable.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation finally gave me the coverage i needed without being so cakey and heavy!
You can build your coverage, but even a single layer was enough for me. On another good sidenote, they even had enough colors to find the perfect color for my skin!
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my all time favorite foundation. the formulation is amazing and it has such great coverage. i wish it wasn’t so expensive, but it really is worth the price. i would buy this product again when i ran out and i have recommend this product
Rosie B.
wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much !!! But if you are a full coverage kind of girl i do not recommend, it is a sheer coverage but still looks great , good for everyday natural going out look for anyone interested!!!!!!!
Jillian B.
Ramona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product a lot. It was light and easy, but a little hard to blend just right. It was almost too liquify for me. However it does the job of covering every blemish you could ever need covered.
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Favorite Foundation! Love the coverage! Love how it makes me my complexion look! I always get compliments when I wear it! It's perfect for my dry skin. Leaves my skin feeling great. I definitely would recommend this foundation. I'm not sure I see a difference between the old formula and the new formula! I think it's a great foundation! I love it!
Kaitlyn W.
Atkins, AR
This foundation has amazing coverage and lasts practically all day. I use it every morning and the bottle lasts me several months! I would recommend this product to anyone!MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I was really excited about this product and I used my whole bottle when I was done I decided never to buy again because I would always find my face looking blotchy and orange by the end of the day it almost felt like the make gather together with oils and make little oil spots on your face I love there brand of make up but won’t ever buy this again
Mona A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Cami H.
Does this oxidize?
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product streak or crack?
Cailyn G.
Tyler, TX
Would anyone recommend this for oily skin?