MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz uploaded by Mesha C.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Contains innovative formula for absolute coverage Hides imperfections & creates soft focus effect around the eye area Gives a natural, radiant eye look Features a soft silicone applicator for high precision application Available with wide range of... see more...

• Looks like the reviews show it is a good product but is it worth th...1 Answers
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
makes everything literally invisible like the title from you won't even Believe that it's Gord because of how good this concealer works it's costly but worth it.
This is a high quality product but I think is too small for the price, I think it would be better if they change the size to a large one and keep the price relative low.. Try it and find if you love it
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
I really like this concealer though the applicator is a bit odd I still like it a lot it works well for both under eyes and zits. It's easy to use so good for on the go this is the kinda concealer I would just throw in my bag.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
This stuff is the truth! I wear it under my HD Invisible liquid foundation and it works like a charm. Gives me coverage but still lightweight
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Crawfordville, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
Great coverage for any skin tone or any skin type. Keeps acne covered all day long. Great for covering any blemishes.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
One of the best concealer! Makes ny face looks so flawless! Coverage is very good! Cover all my acne!
Sarai N.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
It's good not great for me . I don't know if I will try again . I think I like others better.
Dree D.
Dree D.
Camden, SC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
Great formula! Lasts all day without creasing and completely covers my acne marks and blemishes. Unfortunately, I don't like the packaging with the brush applicator because it starts to smell after a while. You Must constantly keep it clean and sanitized .
Dezzxie G.
Dezzxie G.
Denver, CO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
Very beautiful concealer it matches my golden skin tone and blends in well. Its not rough or dry on my skin it feels great and I love it because it doesn't feel caked up on my skin
Megan H.
Megan H.
Whitesburg
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 360 Amber 0.05 oz
This is a great everyday concealer for just that perfect but of coverage it does help to set this concealer a little if it's hot outside perfect for fall and winter months
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Looks like the reviews show it is a good product but is it worth the price? Is there a better product you recommend?