BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Contains innovative formula for absolute coverage Hides imperfections & creates soft focus effect around the eye area Gives a natural, radiant eye look Features a soft silicone applicator for high precision application Available with wide range of... see more...

• How is this for dry skin? Does it crease?1 Answers
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Heatheranne R.
Fort.Benning
I absolutely have like 20 of these. Is that bad? This product give you FULL coverage & its works amazing. I highly recommend this product for people who are looking for high quality coverage throughout their face because this product is absolutely amazing to all skin types!
Karina M.
Great concealer! Very easy to work with! I love using it as a way to brighten up my face when contouring! Easy to use just scroll the bottom up and more comes out. The product that isn't messy! I love it!
Alexis H.
Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.
Yensie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer has a good formula. I have mixed skin, in some areas of my face it looks dry. It creases but it matches my skin tone perfectly. I will always buy
Gente vcs não tem nocão esse corretivo é maravilhoso amo de paixão...
Estou fazendo uns vídeos com umas resenhas e composta no meu canal..
Paula D.
Maplewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product good pigmentation all day long and very natural must try it is super good great product really try right now the best product
Carolina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it gives me a perfect covering, erases all the imperfections and gives a natural and youthful look to my face
Carmen S.
Waynesboro, VA
It was a great concealer. But I have found better that worked for me. So as this didn't really suit me, I'd still recommend it.
Jennifer D.
I love it, it's like better than any concealer I have used. Totally in love with it!! I recommend for anyone starting makeup
Alisha M.
How is this for dry skin? Does it crease?