MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 340 Sand 0.05 oz uploaded by Anne C.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Contains innovative formula for absolute coverage Hides imperfections & creates soft focus effect around the eye area Gives a natural, radiant eye look Features a soft silicone applicator for high precision application Available with wide range of... see more...

Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does exactly what it is intended to do. It does brighten up the skin under your eyes, and yes it is virtually undetectable if blended evenly. Although, I think if you are someone with dark under eye circles, or just favor more medium to full coverage, this may not be your best bet. I found the concealer to be more of a light to medium coverage. It may work well for photography and people on HDTV, but as a makeup artist, I just did not find this covered as well as I would have liked for every day use. Also, I tried using it on blemishes, and was really disappointed in the lack of coverage and staying power. If you are in the market for a concealer for blemished skin, I recommend Jane Iredale's "Disappear". Best concealer I've ever used for blemished skin! 3 Stars for this product. It does do what it intends, but it just isn't a favorite.
Anne C.
New London, CT
I LOVE LOVE this concealer. I'm African American and this concealer goes on perfectly, I'm able to build on it and my baking powers goes very well with brand, unlike others I've tried. It's hard to find great make that matches my tone and this Concealer I'm telling works wonders...
Saniya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was my favorite undereye concealer ever. They stopped making it and I wish I had stocked up and bought every single one. The color was perfect and beautiful and it blended amazingly and didn't need setting. it was a perfect fit. i wish they would bring it back because the new hd concealer just doesn't compare
Hilda M.
I have been using this brand for things such as foundation and concealer and have yet to have any problems with it. It lasts a while my only complain is that sometimes with the accumulation of my skins oils it makes me look a bit too shiny so just make sure not to overly layer it. :)
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this concealer!!!!!!! i have dark circles under my eye so i cant go out without having concealer on😭oh lord! and i always use makeup from make up forever!! they r the best im in love with it!
Veronica G.
madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very smooth and makes my eyes pop open more. I've tried not to put too much since I don't like the too much makeup on me . It lasts thru out the day even with sweat on it.
kenia A.
Livingston, CA
the makeup forever concealer not the best Is not the best in my opinion. I feel like it's to shear no full coverage what so ever the packaging is nice don't get me wrong I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Brianne L.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I say this CONCEALER IS AMAZING!!!! it's the bomb! When I have a long weekend of no sleep and I occur dark circles underneath my eyes, MY GO too! The concealer be like "what dark circles" 😍
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ)
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good concealer! I use recently, but I like the effect. Perfectly paints small rods and makes the face fresh. Does not dry the skin. For me it is important, because I have a dry type of face.
Kathryn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Makeup Forever brand full cover concealer for YEARS - for small pimples/blemishes it does wonders. I do not like to use it under my eyes bc it tends to snag undereye skin a little (I prefer to use a concealer specifically for under the eyes for that). It's a nice pale tone (I'm quite pale) & doesn't look orange or yellow!