MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer 340 Sand 0.05 oz uploaded by Anne C.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Contains innovative formula for absolute coverage Hides imperfections & creates soft focus effect around the eye area Gives a natural, radiant eye look Features a soft silicone applicator for high precision application Available with wide range of... see more...

Saniya S.
Saniya S.
this was my favorite undereye concealer ever. They stopped making it and I wish I had stocked up and bought every single one. The color was perfect and beautiful and it blended amazingly and didn't need setting. it was a perfect fit. i wish they would bring it back because the new hd concealer just doesn't compare
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
It was ok. I was a bit disappointed with this product. It had good coverage but due to the packaging I had trouble using it. It has a weird rubber tip and twists the product up. Therefore you don't really utilize the product because it's stuck I. The tube or on the rubber piece. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Anne C.
Anne C.
New London, CT
I LOVE LOVE this concealer. I'm African American and this concealer goes on perfectly, I'm able to build on it and my baking powers goes very well with brand, unlike others I've tried. It's hard to find great make that matches my tone and this Concealer I'm telling works wonders...
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Perris , CA
It's super light weight it doesn't crease under eye it last long the color is amazing ! I just don't like that it just has a little bit of product in the tube .. I would. It again because I love it it's easy to apply
Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Gainesville, FL
I've used this in the past and it works well for what it is, but I've found several drugstore concealers that work just as well for less than half the price.
Meaad S.
Meaad S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
. Best concealer I've ever used for blemished skin! 3 Stars for this product. It does do what it intends, but it just isn't a favorite.
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I've heard so many good reviews on this concealer, this it is good coverage and there is a lot of different skin tones to choose from
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Aurora, IL
I use that all the time and I'm in love with this so much. I can't live without this concealer to from Makeup Forever
Really great concealer, provides really great coverage. Great also for highlighting. And sharpening wing liner.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
I have been using this brand for things such as foundation and concealer and have yet to have any problems with it. It lasts a while my only complain is that sometimes with the accumulation of my skins oils it makes me look a bit too shiny so just make sure not to overly layer it. :)