BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Contains innovative formula for absolute coverage Hides imperfections & creates soft focus effect around the eye area Gives a natural, radiant eye look Features a soft silicone applicator for high precision application Available with wide range of... see more...

Alena M.
Santa Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
, I love this it works very well I recommend it to everybody and I would definitely buy it again and it works so good it makes your make it come out flawless forever is a very good brand
Charlene W.
Denver, CO
This concealer is great for me because i have oily skin. The product being a liquid helps me use only what I need and helps to reduce creasing. It blends out easily and has great coverage. It also contains light reflecting beads so it appears a little lighter than it actually is in the light. This is great for me because it helps hide those dark circles!
Ayesha H.
New york
I'm a big fan of Make Up For Ever products but have been using other concealers for a while, thinking they were doing a good job, but I didn't realize what the other products were lacking until I tried MUF's Ultra HD Concealer. I love how smoothly it goes on, but even better is how well it sinks into my skin and remains natural looking. It doesn't sit on top of my skin or setting into tiny wrinkles; it feels like it becomes part of my skin AND provides good coverage. You can read the description of why this is supposed to be a good concealer, but you have to try it to really appreciate this product.
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually pick this up when I need some major under eye dark circle concealing. The coverage leans towards the higher side, but is also buildable. The formula is not drying, and the coverage lasts. Definitely a full coverage kind of look.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
I absolutely love conceler. every single time that I need to buy some I always buy a different brand because I am always looking for something new but I have found myself coming back tro this product each time that I need to buy more. This is the best conceler.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
definitely one of the better concealers but not one of the most amazing concealers i've ever used. it blends fairly well and has good coverage but the oil sometimes separates and oozes
Bryana V.
This is a really great product. I honestly think it works well on me. It doesn't leave any marks on face. It may seem I little dry but it isn't. It was in a cute packaging. I'm a first timer but I think it worked really well on my face. I will definitely buy this again
Alexis S.
Westbury, NY
Amazing coverage. Very blendable. I would recommend this brand to all of my friends. It has very buildable color and is long lasting. I use it for under my eyes and for blemishes, of which I have many. Everyone should try this brand because it is amazing.
Katie S.
lacey springs
I've only used this once and I liked it. It had a nice even tone. I have very sensitive skin so I get a red tone if it irritates my skin. But with this concealer it did not cause and irritation .
Brittany B.
81520
This concealer performs well! It's not to cakey but provides good coverage! I like the way it looks in pictures as well as videos! I have used better concealer before but this one is not bad!