BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Contains innovative formula for absolute coverage Hides imperfections & creates soft focus effect around the eye area Gives a natural, radiant eye look Features a soft silicone applicator for high precision application Available with wide range of... see more...

Charlene W.
Charlene W.
Denver, CO
This concealer is great for me because i have oily skin. The product being a liquid helps me use only what I need and helps to reduce creasing. It blends out easily and has great coverage. It also contains light reflecting beads so it appears a little lighter than it actually is in the light. This is great for me because it helps hide those dark circles!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Much better than drugstore concealer. The packaging is cute and the cost is a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. It goes on smooth and you can put on more without looking cakey. It also super blendable with foundation. Would definitely purchase again.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
I absolutely love conceler. every single time that I need to buy some I always buy a different brand because I am always looking for something new but I have found myself coming back tro this product each time that I need to buy more. This is the best conceler.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Selma, CA
My friend had this concealer and I was able to use some. When I tried it on I really liked and of course I purchased it.
Jaqui M.
Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
Stays on for a long time you won't have to apply it many times . It's great and it covers everything
Ayesha H.
Ayesha H.
New york
I'm a big fan of Make Up For Ever products but have been using other concealers for a while, thinking they were doing a good job, but I didn't realize what the other products were lacking until I tried MUF's Ultra HD Concealer. I love how smoothly it goes on, but even better is how well it sinks into my skin and remains natural looking. It doesn't sit on top of my skin or setting into tiny wrinkles; it feels like it becomes part of my skin AND provides good coverage. You can read the description of why this is supposed to be a good concealer, but you have to try it to really appreciate this product.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually pick this up when I need some major under eye dark circle concealing. The coverage leans towards the higher side, but is also buildable. The formula is not drying, and the coverage lasts. Definitely a full coverage kind of look.
Katie S.
Katie S.
lacey springs
I've only used this once and I liked it. It had a nice even tone. I have very sensitive skin so I get a red tone if it irritates my skin. But with this concealer it did not cause and irritation .
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
81520
This concealer performs well! It's not to cakey but provides good coverage! I like the way it looks in pictures as well as videos! I have used better concealer before but this one is not bad!
Bryana V.
Bryana V.
This is a really great product. I honestly think it works well on me. It doesn't leave any marks on face. It may seem I little dry but it isn't. It was in a cute packaging. I'm a first timer but I think it worked really well on my face. I will definitely buy this againĀ