MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer uploaded by Rachel V.MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer uploaded by Alisa A.
13 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #48 in Eyelid Primer

An oil-free, medium-coverage concealer that covers imperfections while remaining invisible to high-definition televisions and the naked eye. This concealer creates a soft-focus effect, brightening the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a natural, radiant look. The innovative soft silicone applicator enables precise application for a perfectly even finish on camera and in person. This Sephora-exclusive concealer comes in 14 shades to suit all skintones. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Will love to try this. 1 Answers
  • Does this concealer tend to cake up??1 Answers
  • This HD concelear is pretty new .. I have been watching many videos...1 Answers
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Review for: 325 Natural Beige
On me, this is a medium to full coverage concealer. I have dark purple bags under my eye and this makes it look like I had a full night sleep. The applicator is not the best for applying makeup, but if you get their new concealer the packaging has improved. If you are in need of a concealer this one is okay, but I recommend getting the newer one from Make Up For Ever.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Review for: 355 Honey
Total holy grail status concealer. It works on everything from blemishes to under eye circles and everything in between. The formula seems to be somewhat flexible so it moves with your skin (rather than flaking off or settling into lines. I like to dab it on and let it set for a moment before buffing it in with a brush.
oriana c.
oriana c.
Review for: 340 Sand
Mmm medium coverage , i bought it in makeup forever page, i do not recommend this product cause i have big dark circles so i need a concealer that covers everything , i use it cosmtics bye bye under eye concealer and its awesome in my case , but if you are into ligthweight products this will work perfectly .
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 345 Dark Beige
I love this concealer because it covers my dark circles and doesn't make me look tired all the time I just enjoy it every day I use it when I go to school or go somewhere I have told some of my friends about and they bought and loved it like I had did ..
Kacee C.
Kacee C.
Lake St Louis, MO
Review for: 345 Dark Beige
So Makeup Forever is a great line of makeup overall. I am always skeptical of trying new concealers but I must say this concealer is a no brainer. It goes on easily, and blends to perfection. I have a few acne scars that are no noticeable at all!
Estrella P.
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: 340 Sand
This medium coverage concealer is perfect for under the eyes and to highlight the high parts of your face. Also, It's HD meaning that it is perfect for flash photography. You can also match it with Make up forever's HD foundations!!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Review for: 325 Natural Beige
This is a decent concealer. The best I had tried when I first bought it (was a repeat buyer) but I've found better things. It has good but not amazing coverage, is long wearing, and is very bendable.
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Review for: 345 Dark Beige
Make up for ever products HD are just the best, in this case when I look tired and sad these concealer makes me feel
Like a new woman because combines great texture and effectivity
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
Review for: 325 Natural Beige
I really like makeup forever makeup this concealer is good though not the best the applicator is more for the makeup industry professionals. The concealer doesn't cover a lot .
Kaydence I.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: 345 Dark Beige
I love using this incredible makeup it hides what needs to be hidden and it stays on for a while and it matchs your skin tone
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rosenberg, TX
Where is this product found?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
How's the coverage?
Nicoleta J.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This HD concelear is pretty new .. I have been watching many videos and reviews about it !! I'm curious .. It's not creasing at all ?? I am 42 years old and I'm really looking for a good concelear that will stay in place for long hours without creasing under my eyes after half an hour !!!
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Katy, TX
Is this good to cover up acne, acne scars?
Jacklyn T.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
How well does this work? Will it work as a highlighter too? I want to try it but don't want to commit to the money yet.