BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Port Jeff Sta, NY
Price:

$43.00

Packaging:

It comes in a glass bottle with a pump.

Shade:

178 Chesnut

Formula:

This is a liquid foundation.

Application:

I currently use a damp make up sponge to apply foundation. Start from the center and work your way outward.

Coverage:

It is a lightweight but build able formula so apply to your preference. (light, medium, or full coverage)

Consistency:

I get about 4 to 5 hours of wear before I have to retouch.

Review:

All in all, this is one of my favorite foundations. It’s a good match, it gives me just the amount of coverage I’m looking for no cake face, and it’s GREAT for taking pictures! I throw it on whenever I know I’m going to be photographed or for beloved “selfie”. It’s definitely a more pricey foundation i’m a broke college student but the amount you get and the finish of the product makes it worth it.
Ericka W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Only foundation I will ever justify spending 40 + dollars on. Coverage is amazing you can build it up for a fuller coverage or go for a more natural look. It lasts all day and stays even and streak free. Until I come across a better one this will be the only foundation I put on my face .
Hannah A.
This product is on the more expensive side but I can honestly say that it is worth the money!! This foundation has so many colors to choose from and is easy to blend. My makeup never looks cakey. I have dry skin and it works great!!
Casey L.
Sewell, NJ
This is the most amazing foundation ever, it looks so natural on the skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! I recommend this to everyone!!!
Nina A.
This makes my skin look good and covers up my scars and redness with a second layer. I have oily skin but with a powder on top it gives me a nice glow though the day
gennifer k.
Arnold , PA
I love this foundation!! It's the first foundation I have used and it doesn't stick to my dry patches. It has very nice coverage and will last all day with a very moisturizing primer.
Jenna B.
Boston
I thought I loved this foundation before switching to becca. Although there is a good selection, I had difficulty finding the right match.
Selena G.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
My holy grail foundation. CREAMY, BLENDABLE & BUILDABLE. this works with my dry skin even though it’s a semi-matte foundation, the coverage is there and the shade range is absolutely large. This last such a long time also! it’s a good foundation overall.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I really don't consider myself a makeup snob, but I break down and buy this wonderful product with regularity. My skin is combination, and doesn't do well with makeup. I'm also very pale, and have a hard time finding a light color that doesn't look painted on. This one is perfect. It's got decent coverage, and can be layered if necessary. It goes on soooo smooth, and doesn't link greasy. Personal favorite!
Ilvana D.
I am a huge fan of this foundation. Made my skin look flawless. It is very light weight. The colors are perfect because the color range is very large
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon