BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Emily Y.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation blends beautifully with my skin and lasts all day! It doesn't sweat off either. The texture of this product is so smooth and silky, it does not feel like it is clogging my pores at all. I recommend this product to all skin types!
angelina w.
Canonsburg
I love this foundation. It has great coverage, but isn’t cakey. It’s not a very thick consistency so it blends out very nice. It has a satin finish such I love. Highly recommend!
Josie N.
The best foundation EVER. This foundation does wonders for my skin! I have very pale skin and the shade Y205 matches perfectly. It is so easy to build coverage and it looks amazing in pictures. I have repurchased three times in total. Although it is on the pricey side, it is so worth it!
Kimberly R.
Coachella, CA
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I’ve been looking for a foundation that would be good for my type of skin and this one was amazing. I recommend it to people that have dry skin to try it and your going to be amazed with it. It’s lightweight and full coverage. It also last long.
Macie S.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Other more...
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. It’s extremely light weight but buildable coverage such a natural finish! On days where I was to keep things natural perfect and on days where I want a full face it doesn’t look cakey at all! It feels like I’m wearing nothing !!!! And it makes my skin look amazing !
Kendall K.
Leesburg
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Hands down my favorite foundation. I have used over 10 foundations and when I was introduced to make up forever I was in complete shock as to how it covered up so well to be a light foundation. They have every shade possible and also leaves your skin looking flawless. 10000/10 recommend.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
Best foundation I have owned!! Goes one so easy, easy to blend when using the right product to apply. It is more of a matte finish, but can make it dewy. Mine last about all day with a face primer and setting spray. 100% buying again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giulia G.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. Its not too heavy on the skin but still gives you amazing results. Doesn't dry up the skin like other foundations and has a long lasting power. I would recommend it for someone with dry skin but really anyone
Could use it
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this daily and am obsessed. It gives full coverage without looking clumpy or greasy. I have oily skin, and it doesn't make my skin more oily. It's lightweight but looks professional, like the name suggests. I'm definitely getting it again.
Eva K.
new york, NY
This product was meh for me. I was expecting flawless, photo perfect makeup, but it made my skin look worse, both in person and on film. Even my go-to bb cream looks better. Would not buy again or recommend. I really wanted to love this product too!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon