30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,861 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
I took pictures with this foundation and my skin looks so healthy and flawless. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasis dry patches at all and quite long lasting. It provides light to medium coverage on me. I would like to try the stick next time.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my first high end liquid foundation that I have ever purchased! It's very easy to apply, it's a very lightweight foundation. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy. It's very full coverage, I would definitely repurchase this foundation!
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very beautiful foundation, photographs beautifully, wears well. My only issue is that it makes my face very oily. It's almost like it never sets and then by mid-day, my face is like an oil slick and I touch my face and the makeup just comes right off
This foundation is just okay to me! It did breakup around my nose and between my brows a bit. The color oxidized on me a little bit and the coverage was not what I expected. I won't repurchase this because I have some foundation that I feel are better
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 130 Warm Ivory more...
I’m giving this foundation 1 star because I hated it. It looked so cakey and dry on my skin. My skin never looked worse. I have dry skin so that could be why. The coverage is great just probably for people with more oily skin. I would not repurchase.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation provides great coverage. It goes on very smoothly and I didn’t need to reapply. Though at the end of the day my skin felt dry and tight and the color was starting to crumble or flake. I’d recommend this for people with oily skin.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
I’m unsure of the shade I used But the one I did I did not like. It oxidizes a lot And the coverage sucks. If you’re wearing it for a couple of hours it’s ok if you aren’t going to sweat or ride a 🏍 i wouldn’t recommend for anyone who wants it to last all day
I buy so many products from Makeup Forever, but this is definitely one of my favorites. It's so smooth and it covers so well. I have freckles and it covers them just enough without looking cakey. This was one of my first "real" foundations and I'm so glad I got it.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos