BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. It makes your skin flawless and gives you an airbrushed effect. They have so many different colors to match every skin tone, so no one should have a problem finding their color.
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
I took pictures with this foundation and my skin looks so healthy and flawless. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasis dry patches at all and quite long lasting. It provides light to medium coverage on me. I would like to try the stick next time.
Tavares M.
Wanaque, NJ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
La fórmula de esta base es bastante buena la cobertura la siento cobertura baja no llega a media al menos que le des 2 capa no me gusta mucho ya que hace que marque las líneas de expresión pero si la utilizaría para diario
Cindy M.
Chicago
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my first high end liquid foundation that I have ever purchased! It's very easy to apply, it's a very lightweight foundation. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy. It's very full coverage, I would definitely repurchase this foundation!
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very beautiful foundation, photographs beautifully, wears well. My only issue is that it makes my face very oily. It's almost like it never sets and then by mid-day, my face is like an oil slick and I touch my face and the makeup just comes right off
Kim G.
Rio Rancho, NM
This foundation is just okay to me! It did breakup around my nose and between my brows a bit. The color oxidized on me a little bit and the coverage was not what I expected. I won't repurchase this because I have some foundation that I feel are better
Olivia W.
Spruce Pine
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 130 Warm Ivory more...
I’m giving this foundation 1 star because I hated it. It looked so cakey and dry on my skin. My skin never looked worse. I have dry skin so that could be why. The coverage is great just probably for people with more oily skin. I would not repurchase.
Kristyn H.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation provides great coverage. It goes on very smoothly and I didn’t need to reapply. Though at the end of the day my skin felt dry and tight and the color was starting to crumble or flake. I’d recommend this for people with oily skin.
Megan B.
Grayson
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
I’m unsure of the shade I used But the one I did I did not like. It oxidizes a lot And the coverage sucks. If you’re wearing it for a couple of hours it’s ok if you aren’t going to sweat or ride a 🏍 i wouldn’t recommend for anyone who wants it to last all day
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I buy so many products from Makeup Forever, but this is definitely one of my favorites. It's so smooth and it covers so well. I have freckles and it covers them just enough without looking cakey. This was one of my first "real" foundations and I'm so glad I got it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.