BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Gabriela S.
So glad I tried this , it's my absolute fave. It's the most amazing finish! It's a medium / full coverage foundation. I love how natural looking my skin looks in this foundation. I would definitely recommend it ☺️
Clara S.
Downey
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very liquid-y and buildable for a flawless finish. I like to wear this foundation whenever I have a special event. It is on the pricier side, which is why I use drugstore foundation like Revlon on a daily basis.
Hayley D.
Denton, TX
I had never tried anything from
Make Up Forever until this foundation. I am so pleased with the results this foundation gives me The finish is really what stands out to me the most. It sets beautifully to a natural, almost invisible coverage finish. This is why I love it for an everyday foundation (used with spf of course.) I have very pale neutral skin and I found a perfect match in their shade range. I have been experiencing some breakouts but I have not yet pinpointed it to this product. I have super sensitive skin and this does not seem to agitate it whatsoever. Although I'm an oily skinned girl, this stays put when I set it with a translucent powder pretty well. I do have to blot midday but that is with pretty much any foundation I've ever tried. (Exception: Loreal Infallible 24 Hr Pro Matte, except this one broke me out so bad I almost had to see a dermatologist.) This is the reason I'm giving 4 stars, because it is not oil controlling.

Overall, I would recommend this!!!!!!!
Amanda M.
I love this foundation. It's medium coverage but is really buildable so it can be full coverage. I have dry skin and this works amazing for me. It feels really good on my skin and has a very natural finish. It is pricey but Is worth if for the quality.
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Not a huge fan. It didn't last long at all. I received a sample. I'm not impressed with this foundation at all. I think the foundation slips off when trying to apply it. I tried to apply it with a brush & a beauty blender. It just didn't work out for me.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation worked so great on my skin when I would use it now I use Estée Lauder. When I would use it I loved it because it make my skin look so flawless and it wouldn’t make my face feel oily or look oily. I would purchase it again in the future.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
Love this foundation! Medium to High coverage since it is a buildable foundation. I love that the color range is impression compare to other brands. Works with most skin types. It haf a natural finish to the face.
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very beautiful foundation, photographs beautifully, wears well. My only issue is that it makes my face very oily. It's almost like it never sets and then by mid-day, my face is like an oil slick and I touch my face and the makeup just comes right off
Megan B.
Grayson
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
I’m unsure of the shade I used But the one I did I did not like. It oxidizes a lot And the coverage sucks. If you’re wearing it for a couple of hours it’s ok if you aren’t going to sweat or ride a 🏍 i wouldn’t recommend for anyone who wants it to last all day
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
I took pictures with this foundation and my skin looks so healthy and flawless. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasis dry patches at all and quite long lasting. It provides light to medium coverage on me. I would like to try the stick next time.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.