30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,398 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I have oily skin and this foundation works great for me and last all day long. It's not a full coverage foundation but is buildable. I like a full coverage foundation so I will build mine up to give me coverage but is great for all skin types and all coverages.
This foundation is a miracle worker, I love this foundation. A little bit goes a long ways, it’s just kind of pricey. It has great coverage, so I’d say full coverage. Has a dewy kind of finish but nothing some powder couldn’t fix! I’d definitely buy again!
One of my favorite foundations because it's so basic and great coverage. Natural finish. I like to mix with my moisturizer to add spf and make a sort of BB cream for low key type days. Easy to put on and long lasting
i like this foundation. it is very lightweight and does not feel cakey or heavy on my face. i have dry skin and it works great. it has about medium coverage. My only complaint is that it oxodizes quite a bit on my skin. I would probably buy it again but in a lighter shade so when it oxodizes i still look good.
This is my go to foundation. I love the quality of this product and also like the way it makes my skin feel. I have oily skin so this is a very good foundation for people who have oily skin. I love how it leaves my skin feeling so natural and flawless.
Love this foundation! It's good for combination skin and can be used on dry skin if you apply a moisturizer first! Not heavyweight and it gives a natural glow to the skin. I would repurchase this product!
I got a sample of high definition foundation in my sephora play box. It gives me complete coverage and is long lasting. It has a matte finish and you can also combine it with any of the other foundation to get that perfect color. It is absolutely a must have.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I didn’t have a good experience with this foundation at all. It irritated my skin a ton and made me itch a lot but I have sensitive skin so anyone that doesn’t should be fine! I’ve heard great things about this foundation so I was bummed it didn’t work for me.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
This is hands down my go to foundation. I love the way it applies and blends onto the skin. It wears flawlessly all day, with no touch ups needed. It's medium coverage but can be layered to achieve a full coverage finish. Great for pictures. Highly recommend.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos