30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,861 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
I love it. It is so easy to blend and even though it is like medium coverage even to cover bad acne you do not have to put it over like 100 times. 2 is plenty. It also felt very light on my skin which I loved. Did not smudge either. Overall defiantly recommend it.
This foundation is my go to, no matter how my skin feels that day. Works on my oily, dry skin. Photographs very well, and never had any sliding or fading throughout the day. I use it with a primer also. Great buy, will continue to repurchase as I did for many years.
Best ever! This foundation looks good in any light situation. It also takes good pictures, no flashback whatsoever. It holds pretty good on my oily skin. Four - five hours of wear guaranteed. It starts breaking down after five hours of wear, but only on my t-zone.
really like this product. is is definitely more on the liquid side but that is not necessarily a bad thing. it comes out dewy. a con for me is that it is not full coverage. i would definitely buy this product again but only use it for days when i want less coverage.
I’ve had this for a while now. It’s not one of my go to foundations but I do use it every now and again. I think it has good coverage but lately it’s oxidizing a bit too much for me. This could be due to how “old” my bottle is though. Overall it is a great product
I liiiiiike it... I just wanted to like it so much more than I did. I bought it for my wedding and it was great, but I cannot bring myself to wear it now. I’m grateful it lasted my whole wedding, but now, it hardly lasts through an hour of lounging around my house.
This is a nice foundation but personally it isn’t my favorite or worth the money. I much prefer my wet n wild photofocus foundatiom to this. To get the medium coverage i wanted, i would have to layer this and it felt heavy afterward. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Make Up For Ever makes great products. I find their colors hard to match as they have a very odd scaling system. Make sure to try several colors on before purchasing. If you find the right shade then the foundation will work great for you! The price is great.
I have oily skin and this foundation works great for me and last all day long. It's not a full coverage foundation but is buildable. I like a full coverage foundation so I will build mine up to give me coverage but is great for all skin types and all coverages.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos