BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I got the ultra HD sticks. I got 2 different colors a lighter for my inner face and a shade darker for the outer perimeter. I am 42 so my skin isn't old and wrinkly but it isn't like when I was 20 either. I HATE the way this looks on my skin! I put it on today to try it again and was going to get rid of it after today. This is my 2nd or 3rd time trying it and each time I hate the look. It looks cakey it settles in to pores and laugh lines and everything. I used a pore concealing primer and I set my makeup and it still have me this nasty look. From a distance it looks beautiful but close up it looks horrible. I've never had a foundation look this bad. It is definitely full coverage which is what I wanted. I decided to give it one more try and cocktail this foundation by mixing it with a different one to see if I change my opinion but right now I would only recommend this foundation to younger people who have no laugh lines wrinkles or pores to be concerned about emphasizing with this foundation.
Rachel E.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This was one of the first more expensive foundations I decided to try. The coverage was not that great. It is very light weight, and seemed a bit oily which I do not care for. It did not seem worth the steep price to me. I might recommend to someone who is looking for a very light coverage foundation.
Kerri V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got this as a sample one time whenever I was shopping at Sephora, and it lasted me a long time. This is one of the best liquid foundations that I have ever used. It is very thin, but covers very nice. It is easy to blend and does not leave my skin looking too oily.
Brittany W.
Hattiesburg, MS
This foundation is my favorite! It is long wearing, I love the matte finish, but more importantly I want to point out the range of shades this line offers! There is a shade for every skin color and every skin tone!
Jaelei Y.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation looks great on camera. There is a specific way of applying this foundation. I was taught by a pro-makeup artist that works with MUFE. He says you need to use a flat brush and tap and pull all over. There should be no buffing. I would highly recommend!
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
It had good coverage but it didn't work well with my skin it made me look darker on my face. I guess that's because it oxides and made it look like mud on my face but it was sheer finish ain't too bad
brooke s.
Odessa, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My skin is very hard to find a great foundation for. From my very sensitive skin, to my combination type problems. So when I found this foundation, that doesn't change color over time it was wonderful. I am very happy with this product and will continue using it.
Alexis T.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have combination skin and I just about love this. It lasts for an entire day or night, but with one downfall. Towards the end of its use it tends to get a bit oily, but not too oily to the point that I wouldn't repurchase.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is my go to, no matter how my skin feels that day. Works on my oily, dry skin. Photographs very well, and never had any sliding or fading throughout the day. I use it with a primer also. Great buy, will continue to repurchase as I did for many years.
Kacie C.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I liiiiiike it... I just wanted to like it so much more than I did. I bought it for my wedding and it was great, but I cannot bring myself to wear it now. I’m grateful it lasted my whole wedding, but now, it hardly lasts through an hour of lounging around my house.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.