BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Rabbi K.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have been using this product for several months now. It has great coverage. I personally don't like to put too much, so I just dab a few dots and it covers all that I need. It's easy to apply with sponge and brush. I think the color so far matches well with my skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa , KS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a good foundation that would work well for all skin types. The formula is lightweight, but it is also very buildable. It does cake up around my eyebrows if I do not use a primer. It lasts a long time after setting it with a light powder. It has a very natural finish
Jacqueline Z.
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
After teint Teint Idole Lancome foundation, this foundation is my next go to foundation if I want full coverage. It gives me a beautiful finish. I do have combo/oily skin,  but I make sure to apply a little bit or accordingly, and it still goes along way. I recommend for anyone who wants full coverage and coverage to the tee of your skin tone.
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This is definitely one of the best foundations out there! I love the coverage. It's definitely a full coverage foundation which is great for hiding flaws. The only thing that I don't like is that it's really expensive! I will say that a little goes a long way so one bottle will at least last a long time.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
This product has a good smell and consistency for liquid makeup. I was not impressed with its coverage/weight balance. I’m someone who is always seeking coverage without feeling like I have a lot on my face, and this felt thick to me. It also made my combo skin feel oily. It was not the foundation for me.
Caitlon J.
Watertown, MA
EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THIS FOUNDATION! If you don't have a higher end liquid and you're thinking of dappling in it I suggest trying this brand on for size. The company has been around forever and they know how to make a good product. Good coverage with light formula, no creasing, no flashback in pictures.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Just rediscovered this foundation after looking back at some flawlessly pictures I realized this foundation takes fabulous pictures. I have dryer skin so don't skip the hydrating primer if you have drier skin like me!
Danielle J.
This is one of my favorite foundations to date! It has great coverage and is long lasting. I LOVE it! It's a little pricey, but no more so than any other major brand. It comes in nice packaging with a pump that is super helpful! I highly recommend this product if you like a good, full coverage foundation.
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is hands down the best one I've used. I used to be a MAC addict, but their products would always make me break out. This is easy on my skin, doesn't feel (or look) cakey, and has AMAZING coverage. Great for all skin types- combination skin, oily, dry, even mature. My mother uses it even!
Maddie W.
High Springs , FL
I recently got a sample of this product with a purchase from Sephora. I was able to test it out for a couple of weeks and I was very impressed with how much coverage you get with so little product. It also does very well with oily skin and doesn't look cakey by the end of the day. I will definitely end up purchasing the full sized version of this product!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon