BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
This is my all time favorite foundation. It goes on so smooth and it lasts all day. The color is great and blends in with my skin tone amazingly. I wear this everyday and have gone through 3 bottles, it really is one of the best foundations. In reference some of my other favorites is tarte
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
LOVE this foundation. Goes on like skin, seriously. Great coverage - I would say medium to full coverage and never dries cakey. THis one has a more dewy finish so if I ever feel like matte, I just end up setting it with some laura mercier setting powder.
Wuroud B.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a great foundation! Especially for a day where you'll be taking a lot of pictures. It's medium coverage but is definitely build-able. I would say this is more of a semi-matte foundation. I would definitely purchase this again.
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: 160 Golden Beige more...
Honestly I have a kind of love and hate relationship with this foundation. It is full coverage which I do love, but the longevity of it it’s what doesn’t let me decide if I like it or not. It’s like some days lasts a long time but some days starts getting into my lines so bad.
Lexi A.
College Sta, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I just recently tried this foundation and I now understand the hype behind it! I am someone who HATES the feeling of foundation on my skin but I still want a little bit of coverage! You can really control the amount of coverage you get with this foundation and it feels so comfortable! I am so glad I finally decided to try it!
Julie K.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. It’s my first foundation I have ever used and I still haven’t switched. It’s a bit pricey but completely worth it. It goes on the skin nicely and it looks even. I don’t feel like I have a ton of face makeup on with this foundation. I would recommend it.
Kaitlin B.
Austin, TX
The coverage in this was just too light to medium for my preference. Just like the stick I found that it didn't dry down enough for my face to feel set even with powders. I could find a shade fairly easily and it blended well. The formula was overall more watery than expected
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I use this every day whether I'm looking for a medium coverage/full coverage, or a light coverage look. This stays on all day and I love the consistency of this product. My only problem is sometimes it doesn't cover my red spots on my face all the way but with a little concealer and green color correcter t blends in perfectly :)
LAURELLE V.
I LOVE this foundation for taking flash photography because it doesn’t leave a white cast to your face and it has a sort of dewy effect on your skin! It’s absolutely stunning. This is a medium coverage foundation that feels comfortable on the skin and looks amazing on photos.
Robin F.
Ephrata, PA
For my skin I like a thin consistency foundation that will give me a your face but better look. This foundation is exactly that. You can build it up to more medium coverage with a brush but this foundation gives you more of a natural look. One of my favorite foundations.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.