BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Gabriella Z.
Somerset, WI
this is an amazing foundation. maximum coverage, and it lasts all day. decent shade range as well. it doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or anything. it doesn't necessarily leave a matte or dewy finish. it's somewhere in between, which is nice for people like me with combination skin.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this foundation. This is my go-to if I have a photoshops. It goes on smoothly and stays on throughout an evening or shoot without requiring touch ups. It also never feels cakey or heavy while wearing. Great color options as well to match tones in the summer and in the winter.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a Foundation that doesn't look heavy or cakey by any means. It goes on smoothly and you can use any tool to apply it. I would say that the coverage is medium but buildable. The shade range is great because there are so many too choose from, for every skin tone and undertone.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I absolutely love this foundation, I have very oily skin and it works very well for me. It's not too full coverage that it hides my freckles but it does help so I can have a nice even skin tone color. I love this product, I have bought it multiple times and I will continue to do so
Alysa L.
Bridgeport, CT
This original bottle and packaging was my favorite. The coverage and consistency lasted me all day and held so well without streakiness. My perfect color is 155 I believe and I've been using this foundation for YEARS! it's so worth it.
Mia M.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I don’t use the color soft beige but I do use this product daily. If you are a person who wears a lot of foundation for coverage it works well but if you are someone like me who just wears a little, it is hard to blend. I do like this product because it matches my skin tone exactly!
ab r.
wilmington
Review for: 125 Sand, Other more...
I love this foundation when I am wanting to do a full face with really good coverage. It is lightweight with a natural more dewy finish. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. I have bought this twice and would most likely buy it again. I recommend this to dry skin people.
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
This is my all time favorite foundation. It goes on so smooth and it lasts all day. The color is great and blends in with my skin tone amazingly. I wear this everyday and have gone through 3 bottles, it really is one of the best foundations. In reference some of my other favorites is tarte
Shelby M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My favorite foundation I have ever tried! And I have tried a lot!! It was a more matte foundation but not drying at all! Great coverage without looking cakey and lasted all day! I would buy again and again and recommend it to anyone!!
Wuroud B.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a great foundation! Especially for a day where you'll be taking a lot of pictures. It's medium coverage but is definitely build-able. I would say this is more of a semi-matte foundation. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.