BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kris🌸 F.
Bowie, MD
I love this foundation!!! It applies on so smoothly and gives me the coverage I need. It is true to my color and doesn’t make me look so oily. I’m on my third bottle of foundation!MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Michonne L.
I just got a sample of this in shade Y235, Ivory Beige, and I love it! It feels completely weightless, but has a beautiful natural finish that lasts all day, never settles into lines, and felt perfect on my combination skin without blotching. I am definitely going to buy this foundation.
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Received this in a Voxbox and was extremely excited to give this a go! Its a lightweight foundation that provides a natural finish. You can have this built up to a medium/full coverage. And the color selection is huge! I love how many undertones are suitable for so many people.
Shanygne M.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Price:

$43.00

Packaging:

It comes in a glass bottle with a pump.

Shade:

178 Chesnut

Formula:

This is a liquid foundation.

Application:

I currently use a damp make up sponge to apply foundation. Start from the center and work your way outward.

Coverage:

It is a lightweight but build able formula so apply to your preference. (light, medium, or full coverage)

Consistency:

I get about 4 to 5 hours of wear before I have to retouch.

Review:

All in all, this is one of my favorite foundations. It’s a good match, it gives me just the amount of coverage I’m looking for no cake face, and it’s GREAT for taking pictures! I throw it on whenever I know I’m going to be photographed or for beloved “selfie”. It’s definitely a more pricey foundation i’m a broke college student but the amount you get and the finish of the product makes it worth it.
Lauren S.
I am obsessed with this foundation. It is so blendable and buildable. It looks amazing on anyone's skin tone. I normally blend this with a beauty blender and it works miracle on my skin. It will not settle into fine lines and will not cake up. I will continue to repurchase this product.
hannah🌙 M.
Honestly don't think the formula changed from the original formula/packaging.
Still a true medium coverage, and a natural finish.
I would use this on a day when I know i'll be taking lots of pictures, but not everyday since it doesn't have SPF.
Has a huge range of shades!
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
I love this foundation. I got a medium tone in my IPSY bag like four months ago. I use it as a concealer sometimes but when I need my brows more define and to clean up the edges. Good for my oily skin but you have to give it a try. I don't know the price for a full product.
Gabriella Z.
Somerset, WI
this is an amazing foundation. maximum coverage, and it lasts all day. decent shade range as well. it doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or anything. it doesn't necessarily leave a matte or dewy finish. it's somewhere in between, which is nice for people like me with combination skin.
Aylin R.
Houston , TX
If you're going for a natural look, this is the foundation for you. This foundation works wonders with dry skin, it is not a matte finish foundation which I love due to the fact that it Does not dry out your skin, it is not a full coverage foundation, it is a light to medium coverage.
Rebeca P.
This is my current foundation and what I use on others. It has great coverage without getting cakey. It photographs well. It also works well with a the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original. If you're looking for a high end foundation that doesn't break the bank, this is a great choice.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.