BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
The best foundation I have ever used. Works best with a sponge and has incredible coverage. I usually put a transplant powder and another light power foundation over it but this Jenny base coat. It's a little pricy compared to what I usually buy but completely worth it. Tip: make sure you put the foundation on your face then sponge it, so the sponge doesn't absorb everything.
Aisling B.
Dekalb, IL
I've used this foundation only once so far, and so far so good. The shade selection is GREAT. Its buildable and breathable while maintaining a good medium coverage with no canines. My only issue with it is that it doesn't stay in place as much as I'd like, even after setting spray. Time will tell!
Ashton B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got this in a different shade, but I am IN LOVE WITH IT. Perfect for people with oily/combination skin and doesn't want something too heavy! Very easy to blend and does not transfer! This was my first MUFE purchase and still buy it after 2 years!
Sona P.
west chester
This foundation is medium coverage and works amazingly on all skin types. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the face in any way and is long lasting. It works well with many different primers, powders and cream concealer and does not move around on the face. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Sophia T.
Dartmouth, MA
Nice foundation for a more medium/buildable coverage. This foundation does look really great in photos. I think it also looks pretty natural on the skin. It has a lightweight feel to it as well. If you're looking for a more medium coverage and lightweight feel, this is a good foundation to try.
Daniella D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I’ve done a lot of foundation hunting. But I stand by this one to this day. It’s so easy and buildable. There’s no other foundation that can compare. It’s longwear and medium to full coverage. The shade rage is magnificent and I just love this product with all my heart. Great for oily skin too !
Sophia A.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
By far my favorite foundation. This covers blemishes and scars very well while giving a smooth finish. I never had a problem with this drying my face out or making oily. This foundation does a great job of giving a smooth, concise coverage
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love my High Def foundation, it is one of the best out there. The Coverage is amazing and very long lasting. I probably could have gone a shade darker, and is a matte finish. I do have to feel like I have to set it but I definitely recommend it. The coverage is great.
Darian C.
I got a trial size of this product from my ipsy bag a couple months ago and it's amazing. I wore this foundation for prom because of how great and luxurious it made my skin look. I kept using this foundation because of all the compliments I got and I just ran out, so now I will buy the full size!
Lina J.
This is a gorgeous foundation, super lightweight and seem less. Blends like a dream. The reason why i don't give it 5 stars is because this is not for oily skin. Is you are dry skin, don't hesitate in getting it. You will love it!!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon