BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
This is my all time, favorite foundation that exists, well, until they revamped the formula. After they switched the formula a few years ago, I moved on to new things. It used to be perfect just the way it was, and then they ruined a good thing. Ugh.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used to wear this foundation for 4 years. They must have changed the formula or something because the foundation would oxidate throughout the day. It's full coverage but I couldn't take the oxidation anymore and switched to a different brand.
Angela M.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Definitely not for me. Each time I attempt to wear this foundation, I feel like it doesn't blur and even out my skin tone. I truly don't have problem skin to cover up but somehow, this foundation makes my face look worse instead of better and I can't wait to remove it each time.
De Chantel R.
Dublin, OH
This is my go-to foundation.  The coverage is perfect and feels good on my skin.  I love this foundation, I use to go back and forth between the sephora line, but when they recommended this, the difference was amazing.  I have used it for over a year and a bottle lasts about 5 months.  Its my favorite foundation.
Natalie C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my top 3 foundations is this baby right here. The color selection is great. The formula is perfect for oily skin... If ur to dry u may not like this because it is super matte and totally can get cake. (I use an oil) and mix in with the foundation before applying. But it last all day and the finish after the oil is amazong!
Camila M.
West Hartford , CT
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Best foundation I've used. It isn't cakey and the finish is a natural finish. Also super essy to blend and so many shades with different undertones to choose from! I used this foundation for prom and it looked great in pictures/ no flashback. It did get a little shiny so perhaps those with oily skin should use a mattifying primer.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I tried this for the first time today. Amazing product! I used barely any of it and it covered the whole face. It didn't feel oily at all. I really couldn't tell it was really on it was so light. It covered really well.
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation provides good coverage. It's definitely billable so you can pay a sheer layer for natural to building 2 layers for full coverage. It still gives a natural look regardless. The best thing about this coverage is it doesn't give flashback when taking fotos. Which is why professionals use this for their clients for photo shoots and movie sets.
Kathelyn A.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
You need this foundation in your life if you have dry skin. I'm sure if you had oily or combo skin this would also look flawless on you. It's HD so it's made for photography. I always thought it was just the hype, but this is truly the best foundation I have ever used. Makes my skin look flawless, and t has about a medium coverage
Cierra N.
Ive only used this foundation a couple times so far so i cant give it a complete 5 stars yet but i feel like that will change because im so impressed on how perfect it makes my skin look! It doesn't separate and it doesn't make me look oily like others ive tried! I apply with a sponge and it applies so nicely! So many shades too
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon