BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Flor G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I bought this because I heard that when taking photos or videos, it will not have flash back. However, after walking out of the store with some of it on, it immediately oxidized and my face was about 2 shades darker than when I first applied it. I even got shade matched.
Emilia J.
Albany
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Makeup forever ultra HD is a cult classic foundation for a reason. The finish is beautiful and it really makes skin appear flawless. The caveat is that it is very full coverage even when a small amount is used. I wouldn’t wear this daily since the coverage is full and it feels a little heavy but it’s the perfect choice for a night out!
Chrystal A.
Richland, WA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I Love this make up. Only issue i had with it is the shades just were not perfect. But i am extremely pale, almost like printer paper lol. Its very hard to find my shade in any make up. I was able to find a close match and it fells great on my skin doesnt feel cakey is medium coverage lasts about 6 hours on me. Over all great make up :) love make up forever!
Sevan K.
La Verne, CA
My #1 choice of foundation for any skin type. It's very versatile and can be used on its own or blended with other foundations/concealers. I have oily skin and this really did the trick for me as far as being long wearing. I use this on almost all my clients as well. Love the coverage, the texture, and the finish.definitely recommend it!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Review for: 135 Vanilla more...
This is a great foundation for photography or videography. It looks great on the skin for pictures and videos. It is medium to full coverage, and applies smoothly and effortlessly. I really like this foundation, and need to buy a new bottle of it.
Natasha S.
Pomona, CA
Amazing foundation!! I have dry skin and this foundation hydrated my skin and went on flawlessly. I took it with me on my Vegas trip and it held up beautifully when we went out to night swim. It is a medium coverage, but build able to a full coverage. Most other foundations I have, you can feel the foundation sitting on your skin. With this, it soaks into your skin and feels super light weight.
Charlie A.
I like this foundation a lot. I find it better to use when my skin is feeling dry. I also use the makeup forever matte foundation but I can't when my skin is on the drier side so this is my go-to. It's kind of pricey but it's worth it; you get a lot of product and a little bit goes a long way.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I've used this foundation for a long time now and recently ventured into trying different ones just for the fun of it. But I was very happy with this overall. Goes on evenly and doesn't light light wrinkles. Full cover rage which is always great.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
This is my all time, favorite foundation that exists, well, until they revamped the formula. After they switched the formula a few years ago, I moved on to new things. It used to be perfect just the way it was, and then they ruined a good thing. Ugh.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I have had the hardest time searching for a foundation that I liked, then I discovered this one. It is very easy to apply and is full coverage. It blends out nice and leaves a dewy finish. I purchase mine from Sephora, it is on the pricier side but I think it's worth it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.