BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Samantha D.
Calmar AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Full coverage foundation. Love the coverage. Very long lasting and good for oily skin.
Se ve que esta re bueno!!!
Quisiera probarlo ya!!!!
Que hermoso
Lo deseo
Perfect😍😍😍💕
Samira G.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation!! Very easy to use and long lasting, looks beautiful on the skin
Jennifer C.
The best foundation ever. The texture is very fluid, medium coverage and brigthening.
Yolanda G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation ever. goes on lightweight and smooth, not cakey! looks great in phots
cristina r.
California ,CA
I liked it alo just cost a lot boo that sucks well I'm still a fan of this poduct
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
It goes along way worth the splurge and a wonderful coverage that lasts all day.
Laura T.
Vancouver
Doesn't really work that well on my skin (combination) it looks dry and patchy.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My favourite foundation! Lightweight, beautiful coverage, and super buildable.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Great coverage and variety of shades to choose from. Flawless finish with pics
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?