BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Stephanie C.
rua pato de minas 266 vila mariana edificio jardim olivia apt 1203
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
base of high coverage and leaves the skin without imperfections. best base of all time
Catherine Y.
Best foundation I've ever used! it makes your skin look flawless with out looking heavy
Allie G.
calgary, AB
this is honestly the worst foundation i’ve ever used. i don’t like the formula at all.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Cristina Elena H.
Dublin, Ashbourne
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
His foundation is amaaaaasing guys! Full coverage lightweight. I totally recommend it.
Caroline G.
base maravilhosa! deixa um acabamento lindo na pele! adere perfeitamente, super natural
Samantha D.
Calmar AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Full coverage foundation. Love the coverage. Very long lasting and good for oily skin.
CassandraRossio G.
Boca del rio
I dont like it
Its a high cost for that
And no during all day
I don shop again never
!
Dana C.
Salvesen Gardens , Edinburgh
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I use this when I want a light/medium coverage. It is perfect for a quick natural look
Se ve que esta re bueno!!!
Quisiera probarlo ya!!!!
Que hermoso
Lo deseo
Perfect😍😍😍💕
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.