BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Linda O.
Belfast
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage long lasting and flawless finish and doesn't have flash back MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Esraa S.
Ajman, Rumaila
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation cream has an average coverage, you used it once and you liked the result, try it and it may suit your skin.
Bruh L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
parece que a gente se apaixonou e o jeito que minha pele você deixou parece que já tô estou dependente de você isso é amor
A. A.
Skokie, IL
A high coverage foundation! Amazing! I must say!!! I never expect this good result from something but this one got me shook
Megan G.
London
Really good coverage in a range of shades. I would recommend this as it's well worth it for the price and lasts really well
Maya D.
Amazing blending! I use this everyday and I’ve gone back to buy the same product twice already. I can’t live without this!
sharon W.
Petaling jaya
I've been using this foundation for the past 4-5 years. It has the closest shade to my skin And it feels Au natural.
Ayesha F.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Light to medium coverage compared to rhe hd stick but lasts all day long and doesnt make me break out! Perfect for summers!
millie H.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Such a thin formula but easy to build up. Lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Love it for lighter coverage days
Lulu's C.
Fort Collins, CO
I love that this is a buildable foundation so it's not too heavy on my skin and I can apply a little more where I need it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon