BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Nia D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is defo for a light coverage, but it does the trick, and is very affordable!
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
Great for pictures!!! no flashbacks and great coverage! I will be re-purchasing this for sure
MeRna N.
Portsaid
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Coverage Meduim cover not bad , easy to use smoth and light weight on skin need powder on it
Nawahel M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
On of my favorite foundation that I used, love the coverage and it’s light weight on the skin
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Good coverage but it does start fading after a while, will have to reapply, isn't oily either
Shrouq G.
very good and good production have full cavering and price very expensive ilike it very good
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Full coverage my first experience with high end makeup n ill never forget how much i liked it
Valentiina O.
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, BUENOS AIRES
I want it! Love this foundation. Makes me really beauty. HAHAHAHAHAH :) I really enjoy that.
Tani G.
Montreal
Personally don't feel like there's enough coverage with this one...not sure if I'd buy again
Bina J.
Calgary
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation looks great not heavy medium coverage looks awesome and flawless in pictures
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.