BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Camila B.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I'm in love with this fundation, because it has a really good coverage and is soft for the skin
Mona A.
Review for: 130 Warm Ivory, 180 Brown, 165 Honey Beige, 140 Soft Beige, 118 Flesh, 135 Vanilla, 145 Neutral, 115 Ivory, 117 Marble, 128 Almond, 120 Soft Sand, 140 Soft Beige, 160 Golden Beige, 177 Cognac, 170 Caramel, 153 Golden Honey, 125 Sand, 185 Ebony, 127 Dark Sand, 178 Chestnut, 125 Sand, 123 Desert, 173 Amber, 155 Medium Beige, 110 Pink Porcelain, 107 Pink, 165 Honey Beige, 175 Coffee, 153 Golden Honey, 150 Pink Beige more...
the name it show all
I love and all the family use it i bring to family and friends to lebanon
Archsanaa K.
Lightweight foundation with medium to full coverage.feels nothing on skin. photographs amazing
Mikayla C.
Cobourg, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my all time favourite foundation! It’s reasonably priced but makes my skin look amazing
Angel S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Me gusto este maquillaje liquido pero me quedo con los de too face por su textura y como cubren
Cedra M.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: 125 Sand more...
my absolute favourite foundation. makes my skin look flawless plus the bottle lasts for ages!
Review for: 117 Marble more...
Makeup forever This is So Amaizing I just Wanna have It 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it's Good FOR everything !
Emily E.
Ottawa, ON
Was not a fan of this foundation. My skin broke out very badly from it. Would not repurchase.
Jen D.
Port moody, BC
Very cakey and drying on me. Super high coverage which I don't really like. Good shade range
Amanda W.
This is an okay foundation. It's definitely not worth the money that you spend on it though.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.