BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Katie P.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This has to be, by far, the best foundation ever created. It always looks amazing on any skin type, and has just the right amount of buildable coverage. It also never cakes, and when set with powder has a very good wear time. Definitely recommend!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I received a sample of this foundation with a purchase from sephora. I've tried it out and actually really liked it! It covers well, doesn't feel thick/cakey and makes my skin tone even. I will consider buying this product in the future when I will be needing new foundation.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage but I found this foundation to be a little drying for my skin so it is not a foundation that I like to wear everyday, it is however a high definition foundation that is great for flash photography. I have used this foundation on clients and wedding parties many times and it photographs beautifully!
Eden Jenifer R.
After finding this product, I will never use any foundation again. It applies smoothly with the proper brush and it is medium to full coverage so it does a great job at covering any blemishes. It is pricey but I believe it's totally worth the money as it is one of the only medium to full coverage foundations to not break out my sensitive skin.
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation has great texture, coverage, and finish. It doesn't look like you're wearing a mask but it covers freckles, discoloration, and blemishes. It doesn't feel greasy or uncomfortable on your face and it stays on for 8 hours at least.
Marubia M.
Chula Vista
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i've tried tons of different foundations from kat von d, naked skin, all nighter, and so on.... BUT I LOVE THIS! light to medium coverage and it lasts all day. i set it with a powder and it doesn't cake up or break up throughout the day. i've worn this foundation for 10 hours some days and am amazed at how good it looks! will repurchase 100%!
Kelsea S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This liquid foundation has great coverage! However I will say this, this foundation gives you more of a dewy finish. I only like using it in the summer when I am looking to create a little bit of a dewy look. It doesn't necessarily look oily but can turn oily after wear of about 4-6 hours. The coverage is amazing and there are so many different shades to choose from. Bottle last anywhere from 4-6 months!
Araxi M.
Glendale, CA
The HD foundation is a well made product, unfortunately you can't wear this everyday because it looks over done! And by that I don't mean is a bad thing I just think for everyday wear you should go with something a little lighter. For nighttime is great because it gives you that porcelain look, it works perfect under a flash light so if your looking to do some photo shoot this is the perfect foundation
Rusty B.
Winooski, VT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got this product a while ago because of how popular it was amongst the YouTube community. When I first put it on it was a good match, medium coverage and smoothed my skin. After about an hour it had oxidized and settled into my pores. If you have smoother skin than mine naturally this would probably be great for you. But beware of oxidation!
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I never have a problem matching the color to my skin. The coverage is fantastic as well. Great for photoshoots and it is long wearing. I recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic foundation that isn't harsh on skin.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.