BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Anne K.
Windsor, Ontario, ON, ON
Review for: 130 Warm Ivory more...
Great coverage, doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy. Perfect coverage for a night out. The shade is perfect
Zainab B.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Not in this shade, shade y245 but it's good coverage and people can't tell you're wearing the foundation
SHELBY G.
Londesborough, ON
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this product, I have used it for years! I find the coverage is really good and very easily applied!
Florencia I.
It was a good product, this type of foundation will help you to enhance the natural colour of your skin.
amanda o.
Jequie, Bahia
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is the best foundation that I've ever seen, is good for all kind of skin, and the color is beautiful
Jim W.
Thessaloniki
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
It is amazing...!my photoes when i wear ut are stynning and i don't have words to explane how good it is
Naheed A.
west palm beach
I love this foundation it looks so natural on my skin and this foundation is my moms favourite foundation
Casey D.
Kamsack SK
I love this foundation so full coverage!!! i tried it out for news years with my sister and it was great
samantha s.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My absolute favourite. The colour was perfect really light weight and covers perfectly blends well too
Thuraya T.
The most beautifull full coverage natural HD foundation!! Sooooooo pretty my absolute fav foundation..
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon