BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

L
It
I
Love it
Love it love love it love it love it love it love it love it
Thuraya T.
The most beautifull full coverage natural HD foundation!! Sooooooo pretty my absolute fav foundation..
Marjo D.
Montreal , QC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundation ever. I do not like an heavy foundation and this one feels great
I Absolutely 100% love this stuff. It truly is amazing and I highly recommend it. The best of the best
Ana F.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Base maravilhosa, um pouco clara para o meu tom de pele mas deixa linda, uniforme é perfeita para fotos
Kassandra M.
Petersburg , ON
Not my most favorite foundation ever but it is very long wearing and full coverage. great for photos.
Ashley S.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this Foundation is totally worth the money it's easy to apply it's Buildable like the coverage
Suborna N.
verdun, QC
Used the Ultra HD. Great finish, natural look, no creasing, long lasting, comfortable and not cakey.
Dr.Dee
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Amazing foundation for all skin types buildable and amazing with flash photography highly recommend 👏
Amie P.
Calgary , AB
This is my favorite foundation! Gives flawless medium coverage, slightly luminous, and lasts all day
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.