BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Yvonne C.
I like this product because it so beautiful coverage and good for oily skin,dry skin , and combination this
Quetsia K.
Really really good for oily skin.
I love this foundation this is my holy grail foundation, my go to miracle
Mory A.
Sydney
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is incredible, high Coverage, leave the skin beautiful and perfect, for photos is the best
AM_CNCO E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Esta base no es grasosa, no brilla, dura mucho, no te maltrata la piel y te deja un aspecto de porcelana..
solamente d.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
perfection in a bottle, i like this foundation for photoshoots and brides because the pictures are amazing
Sian B.
Chester le street, ['', '', 'Co, Durham']
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Cannot rate this enough! I have oily skins and pores and this makes my skin look amazing and stay all day!!
Chanel B.
Nice to wear full coverage what I love easy to blend stays on all day doesn’t slide off and one of my favs
Hayley A.
This is on my want to try list... Heard so many good reviews on this but its hard for me to match my color
kiari N.
Buenos Aires
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Muy buena base!! Es muy cremosa pero no de las más fáciles de aplicar, es bastante cara pero vale la pena!
chabouahl d.
annaba
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
A perfect foundation for a good Teint I will to try this Mark by makeup forever and always will be a famous
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.