BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maisie F.
BEST FOUNDATION EVER it goes on perfectly and when you get your shade it looks like there's nothing on your face
Shannon C.
This product is my ride or die!!! I have yet to find a foundation that is even close to this perfect concoction.
Ambar Q.
I love how this foundation looks on photos but in real person you can see that is a little cakey. Anyway love it
Lauren-Rose F.
Killyleagh, Co.Down
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Absolutely perfect!! Very good and not too oily for my skin type!! So I would recommend this for any skin types!
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Estas bases son muy buenas para sacar fotografías salen la foto perfectas si quieres tomar foto recomiendo esta
Afsha Q.
Mumbai
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favourite foundation since so longgg! Good for every type of skin. Comes with full coverage. Stays all day.
Zainab B.
Ludvika
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this make up is everything for real thooo. I like it beacuse i have oily skin and its lest long like 24 hours.
Caroly X.
Worked great however I had to use a lot of moisturizer below it but that's just because I have really dry skin.
Hannah H.
Beautiful coverage with great colours
It's also very easy to find as this brand is very big cv hmmm nnnn nnjnn
Katelyn O.
Love this foundation when first applied however tends to rub off by end off day even when setting with powder!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.