BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Rania e.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is my true love it give me a medium coverage for every day use foundation but its price is high 😢
Shaz z.
Vancouver
Perfect colour match. Feels light. I love how it looks on and photographs. Definitely a go to foundation for me.
Sophie M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is so good. It's buildable, doesn't get caky and covers up imperfections... But it's really pricy
Rawan S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My favourite foundation at the moment this foundation blends beautifully my skin the skin looks healthy and glowy
Maha M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation for a perfect coverage.. I use it on my clients, has a wide range of shades you can use from.
Ruwini G.
Amazing foundation with a smooth dewy finish, a little goes a long way, nice packaging and would recommend again
Ghina H.
Jeddah, Makkah
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Life without this foundation is hard to imagine! As a person that uses make up on a daily bases this is the best
Taylor  Y.
Toronto
Great foundation! wish it was a little bit more coverage but the consistency and colour were perfect for my skin!
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of my absolute favorite fou lndation ever. Like ever. Its super buildable yet not not cakey looking.
Justine G.
Stoneyhill Place, Musselburgh
Ideal for oily combination skin. Medium coverage and buildable vast selection of colours for different skin tone
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.