BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Upasana P.
Toronto, ON
My go to foundation for the summer time and especially when i am going to some big events. Photographs beautifully!
Toni M.
Scunthorpe
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Good coverage, comfortable to wear. Not too heavy on the skin also doesnt look cakey and stays through out the day.
Alfeen M.
Mitcham , Surrey
Great full coverage foundation. I have oily skin and this holds up well. I love the colour I have medium skin tone.
Vasiliki G.
The best for me. I have combination skin with oily T zone and dry patches.. And when I wear it it feels like skin!
Roa Jane L.
Hamburg
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Its a must in ur make up kit ! Great coverage , Not sticky , easy to blend ! Its just amazing ! Go girl get yours !
Ida T.
Review for: 145 Neutral more...
One of my favorite foundations 🙌🏽 It’s lightweight, medium to full coverage, looks glowy and healthy on the skin! 🌿
Jelena M.
Belgrade
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing product for dray skin! It has medium coverage but you can build it to full coverage! I bought it in Sephora
Larissa H.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a good for matte look. Great with the beauty blender. Very buildable. I love it. Doesn't make my skin dry
Ruwini G.
Amazing foundation with a smooth dewy finish, a little goes a long way, nice packaging and would recommend again
jody b.
lisburn
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
best full coverage foundations i have very used would defo recommend to someone who likes a full coverage look😁😁
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?