BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation Is this fo...2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Kayla H.
This is one of my holy grail products :). It has great staying power, excellent coverage, and a nice colour range. The bottle lasts a decent amount of time too!
Maria Angela d.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great Foundation, although I prefer the HD Makeup Forever version before this. This one is moisturizing, but too moisturizing. It's very oily during lunch time.
Sarita P.
Kitchener, ON
I adore the coverage of this foundation for a night/evening look. Full coverage but goes on well… I use the HD brush by make up for ever with it to blend it in.
Jennifer G.
Souris, PE
This is by far the most favorite foundation I have ever tried. The coverage is medium to full but buildable and it blends like a dream. I highly recommend this!
christine o.
This foundation goes on so smoothly and feels like silken talc when you put it on. Good coverage of blemishes, made my skin look flawless. No strong perfume which I like as I have sensitive skin.
W O.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
More than one bottle consumed and I am still in love as if I am a first timer. It's light weight so I don't advice some one with a spotty face to purchase this.
sarah m.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Makes your skin look flawless and heathy good for all skin types and feels pretty lightweight on the skin could be a little more full coverage but still love it
Amy M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage. Not my colour fit. Waiting on a lighter colour coming from sephora. Quality is not disappointing and will last a full day with one application.
Esraa Z.
To be honest it worth everything, the formula is amazing, it lasts for more than 8 hours and I wish to buy it "I tried the sample" recommend it for you guys ❤😍
Tibian K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation there's not much more I can say except totally worth your money and they have a selection of colours for basically every ones skin tone.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon