BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Shelby T.
Mount Albert , ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing coverage long wearing, the best foundation I’ve ever used I love the way it looks on my skin and the finish it leaves
Elena V.
Gorliz
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this base and i liked a lot. I know they have reformulated it and i would like to try the new HD base of Makeupforever
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
When it comes to make up products I only go for high quality ones ! This one is totally a must have . Really worth the price
zaira M.
mexico
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Base muy facil de aplicar. Si tiene una consistencia bastante liquida por lo que su cobertura no es alta sino mas bien media.
Kelly H.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Really great foundation. Looks beautiful in pictures and in person. Used this for my grad photos and my face looked flawless
Maria S.
I love this foundation!! You can build it up and i don't need to use powder afterwards my skin looks great and very natural.
Megan G.
London
Really good coverage in a range of shades. I would recommend this as it's well worth it for the price and lasts really well
Nanziba S.
One word holy grail foundation.definitely not changing this anytime soon.This perfectly does justice to my very oily skin.
Jordan B.
Prince George
One of the best medium coverage foundations on the market. Is buildable but for everyday gives the perfect coverage finish.
Sarah L.
Rawtenstall, Lancs
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My go to foundation at the moment! Lightweight and excellent coverage. Still makes my skin look like skin, not cakey at all
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.