BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is the best foundation I have ever tried. My skin is both oily and dry and it works perfect. It moisturizes enough to the point I don't look oily. Also, it blends very well into my face as well as with other face products. Even though it is more expensive then other foundations it is worth the money and I recommend this product to anyone, its amazing!
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My shade is actually 127 (before they changes the color system) this is a great foundation. It's light in the skin yet gives great coverage and it's buildable. It leaves a nice finish (not full in Matte but no overly Dewey) and it blends into the skin very easily. It's just right!
Brielle E.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this product it is very nice on your skin and it is good for both skins but I think it  works  on dry skin better I have used this for a good 5  months and it last for a long time also,it is lightweight on your face. As soon as I run out I buy it again and again
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I was super excited to try the makeup forever foundation just because of all the great reviews I read and the range of shades that had for purchase. However I personally did not like the foundation it made my skin flaky and dry and they made my pores more apparent. Also it gave me an orange glow like an oompa loumpa
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Mixed feelings about this one. I feel like this is a good foundation for all skin types. But it has to be used with the right PRIMER. it doesn't work with Benefits Porefessional, Smashbox Photo Finish, Hourglass Mineral Veil. They all separate the foundation. I haven't found one primer that works well with it.
Ariel M.
Wilmington, NC
I got a sample of this and I loved it! The only reason I didn’t have the full size is because ulta doesn’t carry make up for ever and I don’t go to Sephora often. I’ve been using a different foundation but I’m thinking of giving this another shot. It’s the closest a foundation has come to matching my skin, it didn’t oxidize and it’s has great coverage that lasts all day.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
 I tried using this in place of my other full coverage foundation and found that it did not give me that much coverage. It is very build-able but to achieve the coverage I wanted multiple layers would have to be put on and I do not like to look cakie. That being said, this foundation photographs like a champ. I have skin that tends to breakout and when I'm photographed with this on you can't see my imperfections.
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
This is my all-time favorite foundation. It has such great coverage, it looks amazing on camera, and it stays in place all day.

This is good for all types of skin, but as always is best for skin that falls in the normal range.

There are such a wide range of shades too since they expanded everything.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!
Rabbia A.
Spring, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
If you're looking for a natural medium coverage then you have found the perfect foundation. It has a creamy texture and blends into the skin very well. It's not cakey or dry on the skin. It has a matte finish and looks beautiful on the skin. It stays on all day and has a huge line of shades to chose from. It's on the pricer side but well worth it. I recommended this product.
Ellen H.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation because of how smoothly it blends into my skin. My only wish is that it was a little bit fuller in coverage. I usually use my beauty blender even though a flat foundation brush is recommended, I just haven't found the right brush for it yet.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.