BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Kateryna M.
Ajman, Ajman
Looks very natural, light/medium coverage, perfectly matches my skin color (Y235), doesn't dry me out or break me out! (I do have an acne-pron skin), feels very light and smooth.
Rasime L.
OMG this is my all time favorite foundation. I loved the previous version and I was very excited with this new launch. Colour selection is great. Found the prefect match even though I ordered it on line. I have winter as well as summer colour.
Casey D.
This is a wonderful foundation and definitely worth the price! It stays longer than any foundation I've tried, even without powder. It is easy to apply, even with your fingers if you're in a pinch, and will definitely stay all day. My favorite!
Shawna S.
Kingston, ME
Review for: 125 Sand more...
A good foundation, a bit expensive, but does the job. Wish it had a higher coverage, but overall it is a good foundation for oily skin. Dry skin isn't well hidden with this lightweight foundation. would recommend to others. easy to apply.
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I was reccomendded this from a friend and I cannot believe the difference in my appearance. It is light, covers wonderful, last all day & looks so natural. Lovee itt!!
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The formula for this foundation is so terrible. It sticks to all the creases lines and acne. It doesn't even do the basic tasks of a foundation which is to cover. It's constantly breaking apart on my face.
Amber W.
Vancouver
This foundation is a really great formula, and they have so many colour options it makes finding your match a breeze. Also, I've noticed this product oxidizes much less than other brands, meaning it stays the same colour and shade over time
Samar H.
sao paulo
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Esta base es excelente la cobertura es perfecta no tengo nada malo que decir de esta base, sirve para cualquier tipo de piel es súper fácil de aplicar y su textura es bastante suave lo recomiendo bastante!
Skyler B.
Surrey
This product made my face break out in hives and made my skin feel very scaly, the coverage was medium to full and it was very lightweight. The only problem I had was that it made my face break out in hives.
Mo P.
Eltham , London
I bought this foundation because I kept seeing YouTubers using it. I apply it with a buffing brush and it gives pretty full coverage but still has a natural finish, I do find it breaks up a little on my oily nose, so I do have to Powder during the day.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon