BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
paola r.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Hola me encantaría probar este producto para saber como es y seguir probando esta marca porfa se ve de muy buena marca y muy buena calidad
Marija N.
Belgrade
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a very full coverage foundation but looks like skin.Its for all skin types.It looks good the holl day.Its is lightwait.Matte finish
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
La mejor base en el mundo mundial, esta si es la perfección. Ninguna como ella. Yo tengo machas y me las tapa con solo un poco de cantidad
Alaina-Rose K.
I LOVE you this foundation. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless! Also it looks like I do not have makeup on so that's always a plus!
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Esta base tiene un acabao hermoso! Super natural que parece que no tenemos bade en la piel! Cobertura perfecta y una gran variedad de tonos
Robynn O.
This foundation has an AMAZING finish especially in photos! You don't need to apply too much because it has a little bit of an oily base.
Kiya W.
Cornwall
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product has great coverage and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or depressed, and I find I never have to retouch throughout the day.
Amy-Louise S.
Ng10 1gl
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation. I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. It's definitly in my top 10 foundations. Would definitly repurchase.
Thish K.
I love love love MUFE foundation. it is one of my top list foundation. Very flawless and very nicely bendable. I use this almost everyday.
Gabbers &.
Cowansville
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
Works super well really matches my tone perfectly . I would recommend this to my friends n family but they don’t wear this kind of stuff
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.