BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Tasha W.
Naughton , ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got a sample in my ipsy bag, and so far so good! It's doesn't look cakey or flakey. My dry skin doesn't show threw and it's super blendable
Bridget A.
Blackfalds
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The best coverage I have come across for foundation. It also is very lightweight and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, which I love.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Una base que cubre muy bien. Al ser líquida y fluida se puede distribuir uniformemente. Recomiendo unos polvos para sellar el acabado final.
Ruddy T.
I use this foundation every single day and I loooove it.picked it up at Paris and its flawless.smooth and applies evenly through out the day
Cornelia A.
Amazing on my dry skin. Just makes your skin look like pure perfection. Easy to apply (I apply with a beauty blender). I love love love this
Michelle C.
abu dhabi
Full coverage. pores vanish. smooth sooth application. really makes your skin look amazing up close and definitely in pictures. love love it
Stephanie W.
One of the best foundations I own. it goes one nicly . builds up from sheer to meduim coverage really nice. doesn't crease and is long wearing
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
Really good foundation. Stays on for a long period of time, great coverage. One of my go-to foundations when I have a special event to go to.
Krystle T.
Fort McMurray , AB
This foundation is awesome full coverage with out looking cakey on the skin. It last all day long and looks amazing. Would highly recommend
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Esta base tiene un acabao hermoso! Super natural que parece que no tenemos bade en la piel! Cobertura perfecta y una gran variedad de tonos
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.