BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
vanessa c.
This liquid foundation seems invisible to the naked eye, but covers all stains and discolorations, making skin a flawless, natural and bright.
Janeidy O.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
accessible variety in colors and tones, good makeup and lasts a lot, is economical and accessible adeas that leaves the skin very beautiful
Devin P.
winnipeg mb
I buy the set for this a sephora, and it blends nicely into my skin, doesn't feel oily, blends nicely, and doesn't rub off after hours of wear.
Nathaly U.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
its one of the best foundations ever, this one meet all my expectations, its a littlee bit expensive but when u see the results thats dont care
Anisey cabrera C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Esta base es muy buena no deja esa sensación acartonada espero poderla adquirir nuevamente porque no tiene precio económico pero vale la pena
Jay H.
Okotoks , AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is seriously amazing! The coverage is amazing. It blends amazing. Works amazing on my combination skin and it's long lasting!
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Other more...
One of the best foundations of all time! Great with any setting powder- although most of the time it doesn’t need to be set (I’m just extra)
Shaddai L.
Doral, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have oily skin and this foundation give me a great coverage, control oil and log lasting (with a loose setting powder) I love this so much
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
I really liked this foundation , very buildable coverage & a wide variety of shades! I would recommend to anyone looking for a new foundation
Sylvia M.
Kitchener
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This made my face brun and trun red! I have very sensitive skin, so if ur like me then do not use. I also didnt fine it to be full coverage.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.